C91_Miracle Queen

"She looks so beautiful," Adrien says as they follow the girl.

"She looks like a flying squirrel and also, wasps!" Plagg says as Peryton successfully dodges the wasps who are now heading for them.

Peryton lands to the water to avoid the stings and after a few minutes, Aqua Noir jumps beside her and she's thinking maybe it's time to strike another deal with Mirva for a new power instead of bringing the chocolate.

She needs to get out of the water now so she swims to the surface as Chat follows in case she needs help which she doesn't because as soon as she got out, she used her wand to blow them away then proceeded to freeze them. Her ice magic has improved and she can now freeze an entire person, it doesn't work on wasps tho because they keep moving around. The rest fly away before she can do the same to them.

"Nice one Ailé." Aqua Noir says as he helps her go to the edge of the water. He knows now is not the time to admire someone but to him, everytime is the time to admire the girl. Her wet hair makes her even more attractive.

"Chat."

"Oh, sorry for that. I was just wondering how you can fly now."

"My wind has gone stronger so I thought of manipulating it to fly and it worked," Peryton answers as she uses her wand to contact Ladybug, "Red, where are you?"

"Are you alright!? Is Chat with you?! It's chaotic here!"

"Relax Lady, we're both here and worry about yourself instead," Aqua Noir says as he slightly leans towards the girl.

"Meet us at the North."

"Got it."

Peryton hangs up and jumps back in the water again when the wasps came back. She might be powerful but she needs to be cautious instead of just wasting her energy in one group cause there could be more ahead.

"Where's your power-up?"

"Forgot to refill it." The doe used it when they stopping a villain days ago and she got too lazy to get some more and even if she did have them, they would've been left home. "Now swim us to victory, my catfish."

"You didn't have to ask, my dear. Hold on tight!"

And so, the two swam to where the girl is while being pursued by the bugs.

"Ailé!"

"Red!"

"Ladybug!"

"Aqua Noir!"

"Ailé!"

"Catfish."

"Catfish? Ah! Catfish!"

"Wasp!" Aqua Noir yells as they dive back in the waters.

"Wait, where's your power-up?!" Aquabug asks the doe but then realized that she forgot to give it to her. She tries to find it in her bag then realized she doesn't have either the bag or the power up. Then she remembered Master Fu. "Oh no, Master Fu!" She sees Peryton swimming up, "Oh no, Ailé!"

Peryton already chased the wasps away when Aquabug resurfaced.

"Bug, what's wrong with you today? You look off." Aqua Noir asks the girl, "and is that the Dragon Miraculous?"

"... I so sorry, I was such an idiot! I forgot to detransform before finding him and now this happened! Why in the world am I even chosen to be Ladybug? I'm a mistake! I bet he just accidentally gave it to me. I'm noth–"

Peryton simply places her hand on each shoulder and looks at her in the eye. "Ladybug, we'd like to join your pity party but people need saving and as Master Oogway said; there are no accidents. This is your fate, the miraculous is yours now and you like saving people, don't you?"