C89_Timetagger

"Don't worry, we can take care of it! We succeed last time, didn't we?" Adrien says as he gently pushes her shoulder in front of her computer screen. "Just relax, play video games or watch something interesting and I'll be back later."

(Name) takes a deep breathe and agrees.

Adrien transforms into his hero self and turns to the kwami. "So were did you say the villain is again?"

Mirva tells him the place as she resumes sleeping. She was awaken because of the annoying butterfly wings flapping around.

Chat prepares to jump out of the balcony as he turns around to see the girl one last time. "I promise we will take care of this! I'll be back later!"

"Ah, yes. Finally, relaxation." (Name) says as she leans back on her chair. She and Adrien just finished their assignments without breaks so this a relief for her.

Meanwhile in a few minutes later... In the Louvre Museum, Egyptian exhibit where Ladybug starts knocking on exhibits. One particular obelisk sounds very hollow.

"If you see what I see, do your thing, Kitty."

"Cataclysm!" The blond boy cataclysms the statue, which turns black and then to dust; when the dust clears, Bunnyx is standing still.

Bunnyx yawns as she regains her consciousness. "Minibug, Kitty... Where's doe?"

"I kinda told her to relax for today." Chat says as he rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. He really doesn't want to call her but it seems like there are big things going on.

"Call her. Anyway, I knew you'd solve my riddle. A basic security measure in case the watch is stolen. But now, I need to do something very important.

They had to walk to the women's lavatory before they continue with introductions. The person introduces herself from inside the bathroom.

"My name's Bunnyx. And in the future, I'm a member of the current Superhero Trio which will be renamed; Miraculous Hero Team (french edition). Within the team, I am the hero of the last chance. I'm called upon when everyone else has failed, that includes you two."

"Us two? How about Ailé?" Ladybug asks.

Flashback in Bunnyx' head:

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Older version of (Name) asks in a live video call, she seems to be in a boat. Going into an unknown destination.

"Promise." Says older Marinette with a hand on her chest. She's sitting on a picnic blanket on the park with the others either listening to the conversation or just relaxing.

Older Adrien waves behind the fashion designer. "Yeah so just enjoy your survival games and do whatever you can to relax."

(Name) and her teammates from her home country planned to survive on an unknown island by themselves because they thought it was interesting...

"Alright. I'll see you then."

"Bye! Bring souvenirs for us." Older Alix suddenly appears on screen to wave at her.

"If I don't die that is... Okay bye!" With that, she hangs up and just after that, chaos started to happen.

Back to the present, Bunnyx just smiles at them. "She was unavailable. Don't question it." They didn't actually know where she was and it was too late to ask for help from the other miraculous holder from the other countries.

"Ey! We just got you out of the stone, didn't we? Which means you must have failed somewhere, too."

"Yes, well, no. It was actually your fault. Or more precisely, it will be and partly mine. In the future, one of your cataclysms will accidently damage my Miraculous." She emerges from the lavatory. "That's how Timetagger will be able to send me into ancient Egypt and get me stuck in stone."