C77_Animaestro

"Is it suppose to be stupid?" Mirva asks Mathilda while floating next to her, overlooking a phone on the coffee table that the twins just bought with their savings. The screen blacks out before turning on again, it did this since it entered the house.

"It's not stupid, it's advanced." Mathilda says.

"We got scammed." Madeline simply replies.

(Name) shakes her head at her sisters' new phone. She stands up from the sofa. "Why didn't you just go to the mall?"

"It's a new version, the price is too high for us."

"Tell aunt Penelope about this. She can take care of this thing." (Name) says when her phone rang, she looked at the screen to see who was calling her. Adrien. She answers it.

"Hi (Name)? Have you been invited to the premiering?"

"As Ailé or as (Name)?"

"I take that as a yes. Let's go together as cat and doe."

"I would but... Kagami invited me."

The name that came out of (Name)'s mouth was what Adrien wasn't expecting. He was expecting that his classmates were the ones who would invite her not the girl. "She what?..."

"Mhm."

"Didn't Chloé or Marinette or Ju-"

Before he can continue, someone else is calling (Name)'s phone and she has to answer it. "Hold that thought. Someone's calling."

"(Name), my honey! How are you?" A familiar queen bee speaks from the phone. She she's leaking with narcissist confidence as always. "Yeah, you're fine. So, the premiering of the film for the Miraculous Trio is tomorrow as you know... And I want you there as my date!"

"I would but I'm already someone's guest so... no."

"Excuse me?! Who in the world is that?"

"You know Kagami? She's been kind enough to invite me."

"Her?! I- I'm! I am gonna flip this table in front of me!" That's what Chloé said before she hanged up on the phone. Meanwhile in her place, she's trying to flip the table. She tries for a few times before successfully flipping it.

(Name) just shakes her head and dials Adrien again. "So, what were you saying?"

"Who called?"

"Chloé."

"A question: Should I go as Chat Noir or plain Adrien?"

"Plain Adrien but with a different clothing."

"I would've put on a fashion show everyday if the animators would just let me, you know."

The time for the premier has come and plain Adrien but with a different clothing waits in front of the (Last Name)'s house. 

"Hi Adrien." Mathilda, the youngest of the sister greets followed her older twin sister.

"Hey Adrien." Madeline greets and gets inside the limo.

The kid's aunt Penelope greets next.  "Adrien. You look great." The older woman hugs the boy before getting in and chatting with Nathalie.

"Thanks for waiting." The girl that Adrien has been waiting for, finally arrives. She's wearing her preferred formal wear and the boy thinks that she's just stunning.

"My lady, you look ravishing." Adrien teases before kissing her on the hand like a gentleman he likes to think he is.

"You're not looking bad yourself."