C2_The Bubbler

Another beautiful day abet the noisy background of cars and neighbours yelling at each other and the creatures in the alley knocking off the trash bins. (Name) still isn't used to city life but there's nothing she can do about it.

"(Nammmmee)!! Food! We're hungry! Aunt Penelope isn't home yet so you have to cook for us." The (L/n) twins, mainly Mathilda, bangs their older sister's door door in hopes of annoying the hell out of her.

(Name) lets out a sigh and puts down her phone. They have successfully annoyed her and now she has no choice but to get out. The oldest (L/n) opens the door so she can stare at them in a neutral expression to show her annoyance.

The twins know that look so they quickly walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"They like your cooking... (Name) have improved, (Name)." Mirva, the kwami, says levitating in front of her holder while she stretch her muscles.

The girl hums in happiness. Readers, you have missed that chapter where she's a not so good cook back at her home country so she decided to take Cookery in order to improve while battling that A+ student in every subject. That A+ student is Victor and he got threatened by (Name)'s eagerness to learn so he labeled her as his rival and also somehow gained a crush on her.

"Seems like my lessons have been paid off."

"And so it did. I'm proud of you." Mirva with a tiny smile on her face, pats the girl's head. This is the rare moment where Mirva, a billion years old creature gets proud of her human's simple accomplishment.

"Thanks Mirva, that's surprisingly nice of you." Leaving her kwami to her room, (Name) walks to the kitchen to start cooking. "Alright, you two. What do you want?"

The twins quickly gave their answer. "(Fav. Food)!"

A few minutes later...

"Your food." The older sister serves the food and you even make it extra fancy since you're in the mood even if the food was the simplest cooking ever.

At school... Beginning of lunch break and Chloé and Sabrina already held our main character captive forcing her to join them. The girl is suppose to be with Alix or Juleka and Rose instead you're with these two.

Bored out of her mind, you look over to where Alya and Marinette are. Alya is encouraging Marinette to give Adrien the gift she makes in your observation. (Name) sees her stand up, look at Adrien or probably Nino, and immediately returns to hiding.

(Name) chuckles in amusement at the girl's behaviour which catches Chloé's attention.

Where you chuckling at her or someone else? She asks herself but then her eyes landed on her rival: Marinette Dupain-Cheng being awkward as always.

"What an idiot. This is going to be fantastic to watch." Chloé says and begins watching the blueberry haired girl, hoping that she embarrasses herself as always.

(Name) watch as Alya face palmed then pushes Marinette out from behind the banister, causing the girl to stumble in front of the boys. They immediately cease speaking to stare at her.

"This is pathetic." Chloé comments with an eye roll.

Sabrina let's out a hum. "She's really too deep into love. I wonder how she even fell for Adrien."

Marinette greets Adrien nervously hiding her gift for him on her back. Adrien greets back surprised by the girl's sudden appearance.

From where you are, Chloé rolls her eyes again before she comes into a realization that she forgot her friend's birthday. "Wait! Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Don't tell me it's Adrien's birthday?!"