C90_Heart Hunter

"Happy anniversary to the both of you!" Artemisia tells the couple. As the only confident extrovert in the group, her husband and children follow her around.

"Thank you." André says with a smile.

"Artemisia, lovely to see you." Audrey says as they perform the usual la bise– the kissing of the cheeks. She looks at (Name) who's as stoic as ever. "You didn't tell me you had a brat. Chlorine and her would've bonded earlier."

"She went in your every even that I went to and she and Chloé were childhood friends and currently beat friends from what I've seen."

"Ah, I must have forgotten. Now where are those bratty sister-in-laws of yours. I expect they will give me an exceptional gift."

"Ah. Marie and Penelope went to Mongolia for something..."

"Ugh. The disrespect."

"(Name)! You're late!" Chloé appears with Sabrina meekly following behind her. She turns to the girl's parents and smiles at them. "Mr and Mrs (Last Name), nice to see you again."

"Glad to see you as always, Chloé, I hope–"

"Casserole, go show Artemisia's daughter around. The adults need to talk. Shoo." Audrey says as she waves them off.

Chloé is already dragging her away before she even said that.

"Mama, we'll be going somewhere." The twins said when they saw their friends bickering in the corner.

"Alright darlings."

Since Arthur isn't as close to the couple as his wife, he decided to go and 'inspect'the wonderful desserts. "Darling, you know where to find me if you want me."

"Don't eat too much."

"Nonsense, I'm just going to inspect them." He replies, already walking away from the group.

"I swear, if they would give me more wardrobe other than this same old clothes, I would be dropping jaws right now."

"Who?" Sabrina asks innocently.

The blond girl ignores the question. "Now let's go around taking selfies to grace the peasants who aren't invited to this grand event." She says as she yells at the photographer while also bringing out her phone.

Nathalie walks around, looking for Chloé with Gabriel's gift in her hands. Finally, she spots her posing Infront of the people. She walks over her. "Ms Bourgeois, may I take your time?"

"On the scale of 1 to 10, how important is that?" Chloé says, still posing, drawing the other two girls with her.

"It's a gift from Gabriel Agreste, and you have to be the one to present it to your parents."

"Oh goodie!" Chloé says as she follows the girl. She tells Sabrina and (Name), "Don't go anywhere or you'll upset me."

(Name) turns to Sabrina, "Let's go anywhere."

The girl nods but before they can do that, Kagami and Adrien approaches them.

"Hi (Name), Sabrina."

"So I'm assuming your fencing practice went as fantastic as ever?" The girl questions.

Sabrina feels awkward being here since she feels that she's different from the three.

Marinette's face brightened when she sees the girl. She hoped to see her here. She comes walking in, holding boxes. "(Name)! Nice to see you!" She was staring at the girl while walking, naturally, she tripped.

(Name) quickly catches her. She chuckles and sets her to her feet. "Marinette, you should really watch your feet." The boxes weren't safe from gravity tho since they fell.