C64_Anansi II

They arrive to see Nino running towards Anansi, yelling, but Anansi stops him. She picks him up with one hand and throws him through the air.

Ladybug sees him and grabs him out of the air with her yo-yo. "Watch out! You need to leave this to the professionals." She lowers Nino to the ground, then leaps off.

Anansi turns to the trio as they land. "So it's three versus one now? Fine with me! Round two… fight!" She hits Chat Noir and sends him flying across the square against the side of a car.

Ladybug quickly runs towards her fallen teammate. "Chat Noir!"

"On the floor already? We just started!" She does three-armed air-punches. She turns to Peryton who is left standing. "You're next doe."

"Alright." Peryton says and they start to battle. She dodges every punch heading her way while Anansi punches any ice aimed towards her and she's heat resistant too. Peryton decides to use her box at this point.

The two heroes as busy conversing with each other while Peryton fights then suddenly.

"Oof!" The magical girl hits Chat Noir causing him to hit the car yet again. He's very thankful for what ever protection he's been given or else his organs would've bleed. "That really hurts but I always love it when you fall for me so it's fine."

Ladybug rolls her eyes and helps her two partners up. "Me and Ailé will take care of Anansi, you, Chat Noir, release the prisoner; it'll distract her enough to drop her guard." She tells them seeing as they're all togethe again.

"Ding, ding, ding, bell's ringin'! Round four. FIGHT!" The turn to Anansi who is holding a car then hurls it at the heroes, who leap separately out of the way.

Ladybug nods at her partner before attacking Anansi, dodging her every move.

Chat Noir climbs up the spider web, and notices his suit sticks to the web as well. He tries to pull himself loose, succeeds but gets hopelessly stuck against his back thanks to the recoil. Oh… uh… I think I got myself into a sticky situation. Ailé, I need fire."

Peryton turns to the boy. "I'll have to burn you too if I use it." She turns back to hurling ice or arrow towards Anansi who noticed the cat who got stuck in her web.

"Looks like I've already got a catch. You two will be next."

"I don't think so!" Ladybug attacks with her yo-yo, but it gets caught and she gets flung across the street where she finds her foot stuck on a piece of cobweb.

Peryton quickly dodges the incoming hit by floating towards a building high enough so she won't get caught. "I'm obviously not will equipped with this... I can probably use the tip of my arrow to cut the web."

Anansi seeing that the two are gone, we starts creeping up to Chat Noir. "You're like a cat caught in a spider's web."

"Technically speaking, spiders don't actually eat cats."

"Did you know? Some spiders fills with victim with a liquid that'll digest them inside?" Peryton says hitting Anansi's back with her ice.

Chat shudders and starts praying that the villainess doesn't have that kind of ability. "Why did you have to say that?"

"Because I know it so I have to pass my knowledge somehow." Peryton answers as sees the spider running towards her.

Meanwhile, Nino appears again, willing himself not to just stand and watch the magical girl. He turns his attention to Ladybug. "Are you okay, dude—uh, I mean, Ladybug?"

"Yeah, but we're gonna need some help! Lucky Charm!" A square candle appears and she wonders how to use it before gasping in realization. "Of course! But I don't have enough time to do a round trip, Ailé's going to be captured too if I do that."