C19_Dark Cupid

"You discussed about it and you didn't tell me?" Nino says referring to the article about the original fairy tales while they're sitting around the classroom.

"Weren't answering your phone but you could search it later and tell us what you thought of it." (Name) says as she draws something edgy.

"But first I've got something I need us to discuss for awhile." Adrien says causing the two turn to him, he clears his throat to question them about the thing that's bothering him. "Does the nickname Icyhot makes sense to you?"

(Name) looks out the window deep in thought before looking back at the blond boy. "It does probably does but I don't know it yet. Only an angry pomeranian could think of something like that."

"She's right about that and I really can't figure out why something hot would be icy... wait... HE'S REFERRING TO SOMEONE HOT BUT WITH AN ICE COLD PERSONALITY!" Nino says like he decoded something cryptid.

"Does that mean he has hots for the pretty boy?" (Name) questions as she starts drawing again. "I don't blame him, he's beautiful as heck and he has that cute introvert personality."

'She likes those kinds, eh?' Adrien wonders.

(Name) looks up at her drawing. "Nice blow to my ship tho."

"Who?"

"Probably me x him."

Nino looks around the deserted classroom. Even outside is very quiet, not something you'd expect in a city. "Hey, don't you think it's weird that it's only us here?"

"It's nice. I like to think that were in an apocalypse where most people disappeared." (Name) says with a smile. Even the weather condition feels perfect today.

"Zombie apocalypse or alien apocalypse?" Adrien questions as he watches her draw.

"Both. Both is good."

"Zombie apocalypse let's go!"

Fast forward and the class isn't as deserted as before. Miss Bustier is now teaching the class some classical literature about princesses and magic. "In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?"

Rose stands up to tell her the answer while swooning. "Because only love can conquer hate!"

"Correct, Rose."

(Name) from behind stops drawing and whispers to Nathaniel. "Because Disney made us think like that."

Nathaniel, with a blush decorating his face, smiles at the girl as he listens to her instead of the teacher. "I agree, kissing a girl must be achieved with hard work and trust."

"Yeah and, why does the princess need a prince to save them any ways? As far as I know women are stronger than men." Alixs says butting in their conversation from her seat while making sure the teacher doesn't hear them.

"That's sexist." Kim tells his rival as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up."

"My back bencher friends are right, statistically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of the moder fairy tales while classical o-" Max speaks up for his friends.

"Thank you, Max. That's enough." Miss Bustier says, not wanting to hear any numbers and such.

"Well, she's a modern fairy tale girl." (Name) comments as she and Nathaniel draw each other's face.

"Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson. Can you tell me what I just said?" Miss Bustier asks the boy in front of her.

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien answers without looking up from his writing. This would be rude to other teachers but she's not like other teachers.