C39_Despair Bear

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let infuse for one minute."

(Name) stands on the side accompanied by Sabrina and Alix. "Why didn't I think of that before."

"It's all done with a flick of the wrist. But you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself!" She listens carefully to their teacher, Tom Dupain. She tries to ignore Chloe who's complaining somewhere in the room. "Look at this lovely emulsion."

Everyone is surprised at the view in front of them but not Chloe.

"Now we need to chill it for half an hour. Marinette?"

Marinette gasps as her dad calls her name. "Yes, dad?"

"Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please? In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites!"

After a moment of (Name) trying to learn peacefully, the fire alarm suddenly goes off. This prompts the students to evacuate the school.

=====

Mr. Damocles, the principal stands in front of the student looking furious. "So, some smart aleck had the bright idea of calling the fire department." 

The students gasp in shock.

"Somebody amongst us thought it would be funny to waste the fire captain's valuable time."

The fireman stands on the side. He seems like he wants to leave. "Yes, in fact, if you wouldn't mind I..."

The principal stops him from moving and leaving the school. "Hold on! I want the guilty party to apologize to you."

"Great, this is gonna cause another issue." (Name) says from beside Max and Kim who's arguing with Alix about the incident.

(Name) watches as Chloe attempts to blame Marinette for the incident, but fortunately, Adrien and Alya defend her.

Mr. Damocles sees that no one is willing to confess. "Fine. Since no one is owning up, the whole school will be punished." The fireman and the students sigh in disappointment.

"What?! I'm not so sure my father will react kindly to me being punished without any proof!" Chloe gets out her phone, preparing to call her dad.

Mr. Damocles reacts poorly to this. "Oh, no! Please, don't disrupt the busy mayor. The whole school is punished except for Miss Bourgeois!" 

"Oh wow seriously, Chloe, you can't just use your father's name to escape the things you've probably caused." (Name) says nonchalantly.

"Alright then... Mr. Damocles! Don't punish (Name) or else!" Chloe says pulling the girl towards her daring the Principal the deny it. The students gasp and chatter among themselves.

"Miss (Last Name) will also not be-"

The girl interrupts the principal. "Denied!"

=====

"I'll sweep the floor faster than you ever could." From beside (Name), Kim states which causes Alix to turn to her rival.

"Oh yeah? I bet I can do better." And they start cleaning faster than the non athletes in the class. Max stands beside (Name) watching the two.

"Here they go again."

"Well, I guess less work for us." (Name) says swiping her spot before Adrien pulls her away. She looks at him. "Yes, Adrien?"

The blond boy gestures Chloe then to Rose who's weeping on the side. He does this several times with anger clearly written on his face and action.