C85_Oblivio

(Name) is on the ground floor of an elevator. Someone slaps her, it feels like a small hand, but it still hurts.

"Wake up!" yells an irritated Mirva, who is becoming increasingly anxious as the minutes pass.

The girl finally wakes up along with the other two. She notices a drawing in red on the wall of the elevator of a phone and an arrow pointing right towards a turtle. A girl in red is holding a tube of lipstick.

"What happened?" Chat asks as he slowly wakes up.

Ladybug also seems to notice the drawing then the people around her. She gets startled and drops the lipstick. "—Ah!"

"Who are you?"

Mirva floats in front of the teens before they can say anything. "Listen close, follow my instructions. There is no time for introductions. My vo–" Before she can continue, she suddenly faints and (Name) catches her.

(Name) starts thinking as always but her mind is blank. This is when she starts panicking. "I can't remember my name and my whole existence..."

"Me too!" Ladybug yells. She's still confused about what the small creature is but she has other things to worry about.

Chat Noir puts his hand to his head. "Me neither," He looks at at himself. "Looks like you and I were at the same costume party... Probably an awesome party for use to get this... lost."

(Name) is having and internal crisis but silently so she's suffering silently. She looks down at the creature in her hand, she feels familiar.

"Hm? Why is that flashing?"

"And your earrings, too. We must shop at the same jewelry store... we're probably besties."

The girl in red look at (Name) and her first reaction is to blush for some reason. "Hey, are you alright?"

(Name) looks up to her and just nods, showing no emotions. This is how she is to people she doesn't know, she can't let them see through her in case they're the actual enemy.

The beeping gets faster and they detransform. Tikki and Plagg fall to the floor, exhausted and at the same time, Mirva starts to awaken.

"Woah."

Marinette quickly covers the cute girl she doesn't know to make her look good. "There are giant bugs! Mice? Do they talk too? Bug-mice!"

Mirva slowly wakes up and looks at (Name). She glares and quickly flies away from the group. "Where am I?! Did you kidnap me, peasants?!" She points at them but then she looks at her hand. Her left eye twitch. "What did you do to me?!"

"You're annoying, stop screaming. I'm starving." Plagg says to the enraged creature that he can't actually describe it's appearance.

Adrien waves at the kwami. "Hi there!" He crawls over and picks Plagg up. "What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?"

"If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?!"

"I am the Queen!" Mirva yells in annoyance. Everything is confusing her right now. She can remember some things but it's mixed up and she doesn't even remember what she's ruling, she only remembers being a queen.

"I wasn't asking you."

Mirva growls and flies at the other kwami, before chaos can happen just like the first time they met, Tikki gets in between them.

"Please don't fight. We still have to find out who we are and... I'm hungry."

Mirva glares at Plagg who's looking at her smugly. She flies beside (Name) since she's the only one she feels like she can trust. "Servant, give me food." She's not hungry but she just wants to chew something.