C68_Malediktator III

At the Parisian rooftops. The three girls are running over the roofs.

"I've always dreamed of doing this… with the superhero trio! Well, Chat Noir is not here but as I said two is better than none."

"We must work together as a team, all right, Queen Bee?" Ladybug says, taking over the team captain position since Peryton is a loner so she doesn't lead unless in a dire situation.

"Yes, yes, don't worry. I've been practicing since forever."

Ladybug pulls Queen Bee aside, before she can run into a chimney. They keep running.

Malediktator is sitting atop the Hôtel de Ville, surrounded by shielded policemen at night time. The trio land across from the building on a roof.

Ladybug starts. "Here's the plan—"

Queen Bee suddenly shouts, "Here I am, Daddy! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings the way I did. Stop all this nonsense at once!"

Audrey smiles at her daughter. "My honey pie, you look so pretty in that suit!"

"Ugh! And please put Mom back to normal. I can't bear to see her like this. Your powers are ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous."

Malediktator growls, angered by his daughter's words. "That's enough! Now you're going to do what I tell you to do. By the power vested in me, give me your Miraculous!"

Malediktator shoots three orbs the heroes' way. The trio jump up and launch their respective weapons at Malediktator. Both attacks get blocked by a wall of shields, Peryton's ice get through and it hits the villain on the chest.

They trio have to dodge the orbs again.

Ladybug moves in, trying to kick this time, but gets blocked by shields again, she then has to dodge the orb again.

Queen Bee is fighting some policemen and winning, but she then has to retreat to get away from the pursuing orb.

Peryton is trying to figure out how to command the ice into turning to a sword while easily freezing some policemen but she has to move away from the orb again.

Ladybug swings herself around the building and launches herself in the air, attempting an attack from above. The attack is, however, blocked again by shields.

Malediktator suddenly yells, "You're right, Hawk Moth. By the power vested in me, I declare you all MY SLAVES!" He makes a gigantic orb.

"Mamma mia, I want this power too. You can really use this to stop corruption or to remove people's greed." Peryton says as she watches the gigantic orb getting bigger.

"That bubble is going to be a tough one to dodge!" Queen Bee tells the girls from beside Peryton.

Ladybug yells at the two girls. "He's gonna take over the whole city!"

The trio both try attacking again, but alas, the shields do their job well.

"You need to get past his guards. Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yells and a huge gun with laser sight appears.

"Well, that's an effective Lucky Charm!"

"Finally, something deadly and modern." Peryton says then she gets and idea. She changes her wand into and arrow and aims at the gigantic orb. She hits it but it only passes on the side. "Well, it was worth a try."

"No way I'd use one of those."

Queen Bee asks turning back to the girl from watch Peryton use her arrow. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! You just need to take the sting out."

"Venom!"

"Focus on Malediktator; We'll deal with the guards."