C54_Captain Hardrock

Ah... Music, a blessing from the God/s, the one that fuels the soul, and it's what connects us together... And so the Music Fetival is created!

"Alright, call me when you're not allowed to come so I can personally talk to your father." (Name) tells the person on the phone. It's Adrien. She hangs up and looks up to see her friends Marinette, Alya, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Ivan, and Mylène waving at her.

"There she is." Alya calls out as the girl walks towards to where her friends are.

"Thank you for waiting. I had something to do before coming here. So, how are you guys holding up?"

"We've been fine." Nino says while holding a box. He notices that the blond boy isn't with her. "Where's Adrien? I thought you were both coming together?"

(Name) shrugs. "I thought so too, but he seems to be having trouble in convincing his father." She starts to help them in carrying things for the concert.

After a moment of chatting, Juleka's mother came to check on them.

"Captain Anarka speaking to ya'! So how's it comin' along me young pirates? Ready to celebrate the-" She adjusts her glasses and looks a (Name), really intensely.

(Name) stares back at the older woman and the others are wondering what's going on. "Ummm... hi." (Name) looks on her side to see Juleka who's looking down on the ground.

Anarka blinks and smiles at the girl. "You must be her." She looks at (Name) and to her daughter who seems to be embarrassed about something.

(Name) is in confusion and so are her friends, except sweet sweet Juleka who knows exactly what her mother is going to say. "Yep, I'm her.... Who exactly?"

"Juleka told me-"

Juleka suddenly yells, interrupting her mother. "I TOLD HER YOU'RE A VERY NICE FRIEND!" She laughs nervously after yelling that. She never yelled in front of her friends, so this is new.

"Ah. Alright then." Anarka smiles yet again, winks at (Name), and pat Juleka on the hair. She chuckles before turning her attention to Marinette who looks stunned at what happened. "Whatcha up to, there, matey?"

Marinette blinks before answering. "Uh, hello ma'am. I'm cleaning up for tonight! Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!"

"You're cleaning?" Anarka laughs at this. "We never pick up in this house! Didn't me daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life."

While that happens, Nino's phone rings. "Wassup dude?...Wow, what happened?...Whoa, that's real rough. Good luck dude, see you tomorrow!" He turns to (Name) who knows what that look he's giving her means.

She opens her phone and calls Mr. Agreste himself so she can do the convincing. Gladly, he picks up immediately.

"Yes?"

"So, I've heard-"

Gabriel interrupts the girl, knowing what she's going to say. "Adrien would not be attenting that concert and that's the last of this. It's for his safety and if I could, I would also not allow you to go there. Danger lurks in places like that."

"Alright, I understand. But if you could, can you please reconsider? We only want Adrien to have fun with us. We promise that no harm shall befall him."

Gabriel thinks for a moment. He can't really allow his son to go there, especially when he's got a feeling that the attack is going to happen there. "We'll see... Now if you excuse me, I have to do something. Best of luck to your 'performance'." With that, he hangs up.