Extra Chapter: Reincarnated As A 'Villainess'

♢♡Third P.O.V.♤♡

The Sun is up and the sky is clear. The temperature is not too hot and yet not too cold. In the park and under a tree covered in shade is (Name) with her headphone on. Alya, Nathaniel, and Juleka are beside her.

They whole class along with the other citizens were enjoying the lovely weather.

"Ahhh.... what a beautiful day." (Name) says as she watches Kim and Alix argue with Max as their mediator who keeps glancing at her like he's asking for help. She just smiles at the boy and leans to tree. "Sorry Max, but it's your job for today."

"Pose for the camera!" Alya tells her classmates with her phone on a selfie stick. She adjusts it so the whole class can be captured. "No school!"

"No school!" The class chorus happily as they pose for the camera.

After that Rose starts handling her classmates the flower crowns that she, Myléne, Chloe who looks annoyed but feeling proud of her work, and Sabrina made.

"These look beautiful." (Name) comments when she receives the flower crowns.

"Of course, after all, I made it." Chloe boosts.

(Name) gently places the flower crown on Nathaniel's head who looks like he's lost in his own world but goes back to reality when he felt something being placed on him. He looks up with a blush face because of the closeness with the girl who smiles at him.

"For my creative Nathaniel with an unlimited imagination. You simply look adorable." (Name) pinches his blushing cheeks while he panics inside not knowing how to react to this. Not for long the girl moved to Juleka who smiles at her.

"Oh, (Name) you don't have to." Juleka with a flustered face says but the shorter girl just smiles and places the flower crown as if she's the most fragile girl she's ever seen but of course (Name) doesn't view her as that.

"For my adorable Juleka who stands up for her friend and will forever be loved by them."

Alya raises an eyebrow but captures the moment nonetheless. "Do me, too! I wanna feel like a queen being crowned by a queen."

"Alright. To my tech savvy brave Alya and the wing woman you wish you have." (Name) says just as Marinette arrives with the bread and the foods with Ivan, Madeline, Mathilda and Adrien.

"What's been happening since we were gone?" Marinette says placing the food down to their destined spot and takes a seat beside (Name) who places the flower crown on her head.

"To Marinette, my lovely artistic designer and the one who rises to bake bread."

Marinette chuckles accepting the flower crown with a bow. "Thank you, my queen."

"Do you guys ever wonder if parallel universes exist?" Adrien ask taking a seat between Nathaniel and (Name) separating them much to Nathaniel's annoyance but he didn't show it and continued drawing instead.

"Totally. I think of that all the time." The theory maker, Alya says watching Adrien remove (Name)'s flower crown just so he can place it lovingly back on her.

"Yeah, I can g-" (Name) is interrupted by Chloe who was taking out the food.

"Who bought THE PIZZA IN HERE?! THIS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! WHO PUT THIS ON THE MENU?!"

"You're not the one who'll eat that so stop complaining." Juleka takes the pizza from the girl and walks back to her spot between Alya and Nathaniel. She shares it to them.

"I wonder how my other selves die..." (Name) wonders and accepts the pizza given to her.

●●●●●