C66_Malediktator

(Name) is sitting on her designated seat between Chloe and Sabrina cause why not? She tries to relax but this presentation project is making her nervous. They're currently watching what Chloe has in store for them.

There in front of the class is a screen showing Chloe recording herself dressed as Queen Bee and as Ladybug in the former's 'secret lair', with a caption bar reading 'Chloé TV' on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

"Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Ladybug showed up to ask me for advice."

Chloe dressed as Ladybug happily says, "I admire Queen Bee so much. She showed me what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes Ailé, Chat Noir and I get ourselves into. She also helped me get on a date with Ailé!"

Meanwhile, Marinette who's watching this, rolls her eyes. 'I can perfectly get a date with Ailé on my own just fine.'

Back to the screen, Queen Bee who is a LadyAilé shipper smiles at 'Ladybug'. "Oh, please. You would do the same for me."

"Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess."

"You're right." She laughs and 'Ladybug' joins with the same laughter.

Back to the present Chloe, she tells (Name) with a smile, "Was I great or Am I great?"

"Ask me that after 10 years." (Name) says looking back at her own notes, maybe Chloe's narcissistic personality can be fixed by then or preferably earlier than 10 years.

"That's not Ladybug, that's you, Chloe!" Ivan points out and the class laughs except (Name). (Name) doesn't share the same humour as almost everyone in this class so she can't really laugh.

Chloe glares at them. "Of course that's the real Ladybug!"

Miss Bustier is really confused as to why her student showed the film so she asked, "But Chloe, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh- I mean: about Queen Bee?"

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Ladybug says so..." She clicks on the remote control. The screen shows Chloe in a Ladybug custom speaking.

"Queen Bee really makes us stronger..." Both Chloe dressed as Ladybug on screen and Chloe in the present says I'm sync, "...she truly is Miraculous."

Alya speaks up, "Chloe, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug. You didn't even bother to match her hair color."

"Uh... she... just... dyed her hair blonde to look like me."

The entire class starts laughing again.

"Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers!" She sits back down and looks at (Name) who is reading her own project on her notebook. Chloe is glad that someone at least isn't laughing at her. "Except you, (Name), my honey. None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary."

Marinette sarcastically says louder than she intended. "Oh, what a shame. Make sure (Name) doesn't die in boredom then." She immediately realizes what she just said and looks shocked. The class laughs harder and Marinette covers her mouth with her hands.

Meanwhile, (Name) is too nervous right now but she's still thinking, 'Is my sense of humour that bland or am I just too mature... Are we allowed to laugh carelessly? Aren't we disrupting the other classes near ours?'

(Name) can hear Sabrina laughing as hard beside her and now she wishes that she just stayed in the back row.

Sabrina stops laughing and (Name) is glad cause this presentation is making her nervous and she punches someone making loud noises when she's nervous.