C70_Frightningale

"Thank you for coming, all of you! This is like a dream come true! Together we'll all dance and sing; It's going to be awesome and amazing!" Clara tells the people before ushering someone to the stage.

It's (Name) dressed in a Peryton custome and everyone gasps, thinking she's the heroine Peryton but it's just (Name) dressed as the doe.

"Of course she's not that real Ailé cause I would've sing, dance, and faint if she was. Meet (Name) (Last Name) as Cerf Ailé!"

(Name)'s aunt Marie and Clara are friends so it's natural that Marie had to push (Name) for this role cause of the knowledge she has and because she wants to torture her niece.

(Name) imagines the people as bread and waves at the sea of people who react either positively or negatively as she walks on the front stage where Marie is elegantly cheering on her next to Nathalie who is holding a tablet with Gabriel seen on it.

The people who knows her gasps is surprise, especially her classmates since she hadn't answered her phone when they called.

"And now, meet our other rising star, Adrien as Chat Noir!"

Adrien walks out toward the stage, waving briefly. Hee smiles nervously at the line and waves some more. He walks up to the front of the stage, where the three women are.

Gabriel nods at the teens' costumes. "Marie, you did well on the design."

Marie would've squealed at her former teacher's word if no one is looking but everyone is staring so she just smiles. "Thank you, Mr Agreste."

Gabriel nods once again before facing his son. "The costume fits you like a glove, as I knew it would. But, where is your mask?"

Adrien glances at (Name) who is already of stage then back to his father as he nervously about lies. "Uh, I couldn't find it anywhere."

"I'll take care of it!" The stagehand says before dashing off.

Clara tells Adrien reassuringly, as she helps him up onstage. "It's no biggie; it's okay. We don't need the mask for tryouts anyway." She then faces the Ladybug auditionees. "Come on!"

"Nice costume." (Name) whispers the blond boy as she removes her mask.

"Thanks, yours too."

The first few Ladybug auditionees step forward, including Officer Roger. There are brief shots of various, often inept, auditionees onstage with Adrien, and Clara's skittish reactions; one is a little girl spinning a Hula Hoop. More auditionees include Roger and his cringeworthy dancing, and a little girl who offers the teens a black cat, which meows.

Eventually Clara sees that there are no more Ladybug auditionees, but then glances at the extras, and gets an idea. She picks up a tray of Chouquettes from a table by the stage, and carries it over to the extras. "You must be starving from all this waiting!"

"Ah, yes. That's the cruel trick she did to me and the twins." (Name) says remembering what happened yesterday in the park.

While carrying the tray, Clara deliberately trips herself up, tossing the tray in the air, and falling to the floor. Many of the extras gasp, and Marinette gets out of the line, and runs over to help Clara back to her feet; but Clara hugs Marinette instead.

"I can see why that worked." Adrien says as they watch.

"It only worked because the twins where staring at a large dog."

"There you are! Here's a hug, because you are Ladybug!" Clara says and the people are surprised, especially Marinette who we all know is nervous as hell.