Chapter Thirty Two

I kept to myself in my room for as long as I possibly could. Emily had known something was wrong, so she was able to keep Sam from sending me on patrol for the last few days. I knew it wasn't going to last forever though, so when Emily told me that Sam wanted me to go on patrol tonight, I wasn't very excited. Luckily, I was going on patrol with Sam, not anyone else from the pack. I believe if Sam would've stuck me with Jacob, I would've cut the boy into little pieces and scattered him across Canada.

     I never left the room, except for a shower, so I didn't go down for any meals. Emily would bring food to me, since she believed I needed all the food I could get because I was a shapeshifter. I understood why she wanted to feed me, I just didn't understand why she seemed to feel sorry for me. I almost wondered if Paul had told Emily about our conversation, but I also didn't think Paul would confide in anyone else but possibly Sam. I really didn't want to discuss my relationship problems with anyone, but I really didn't want to discuss them with Sam.

       After dinner, Sam came barreling into the room to make sure that I was ready for patrol. He didn't want me to try and get Emily to make Sam let me out of another patrol. Emily really was an amazing person, but I didn't want her getting in trouble because of me. She was like the sister I never had, which made me wonder just how close I had actually gotten to everyone in the pack. I didn't want to be too close, mostly for the fact that Dean might only be able to take me back to his world and not all of this Forks.

"C'mon, we don't have time to waste." Sam stated, before he left the room.

      Groaning, I stood from the bed and practically sulked all the way to the front door to leave. I seen the guys still sitting around in the living room, but I made sure  not to make eye contact with any of them. I sent Emily a slight smile, before I walked out of the house and headed towards the trees. Sam was already waiting on me, as I shifted and made my way deeper into the trees.

"You want to tell me why you've been locked in your room for days?"

"Not really."

"Well, Paul has been an asshole this whole time, so now you're going to tell me why he's been in a mood and you've been ignoring everyone."

"Fine! I talked to Dean in some type of dream, almost like when you hear someone talk to you when you're in a coma, but I could actually see him, talk to him, feel him. There's a chance Dean can get me back to my world, Sam, but there's also a chance that it'll only be me. I don't want to leave Paul behind, and Dean's going to try and get our Forks to be real in their world, but he can't make any promises. Paul is mad that I'm having a hard time choosing between him and my brothers. I know Paul is my imprint, but Dean and Sam are my brothers. I don't know how he expects me to easily choose between two families."

"Freya, even if you had to choose, you're probably going to doubt yourself, and think that you've made the wrong choice one way or another. Paul wants you to choose him because he knows the imprint bond will be damaged, possibly even broken, and he's scared, the same as you are. I know normally I don't get into the middle of things like this, but I only want what is best for you and Paul. Try and talk to him, Freya. Explain to him why it's so hard for you to make a decision, or instead of trying to explain why it's a hard choice, list all of the reasons why you'd choose him. You don't have to talk about your brothers if you didn't want to, but maybe talking about your relationship will help Paul feel less insecure about himself."

      After the talk with Sam, I knew what I needed to do. I needed time to think of all the reason as to why I'd choose Paul, before I make Paul sit with me and listen to what I had to say. I would let him tell me why he wanted me to stay, but I needed him to know why I'd stay. I knew the chance of staying wasn't indefinite, but I needed him to feel like there was a good chance I'd stay, even if I wasn't able to do so in the end.

       I had to make a hard decision between Dean and Paul, and I knew the decision wasn't going to be easy. Either choice I made, I'd miss the other one more than ever. I loved my brothers, but I also loved Paul. As of this moment, I wasn't even sure there was a right choice, or if I'd ever make the right choice if there was one. I almost felt as if I had never made a right decision in my life. I hated doubting myself, but I seemed to be very good at it right now.

       Maybe I could get Paul to go on a date with me, even if it's only a picnic near the water. I didn't know if he'd agree, but I knew he'd want answers. Besides, I wasn't amazing at the whole "couple" thing anyhow, so asking Paul on a date wouldn't be very easy for me. I just hoped I wouldn't make a complete fool of myself. I also hoped that this small disagreement and argument between Paul and I, wouldn't ruin our relationship. I knew we were imprints, but imprints doesn't decide if you trust someone who was given the choice to leave, even without you, and they were actually thinking about taking it...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for waiting so long. I thought I'd have time to update by Christmas but apparently not. I hope this chapter makes up for it though.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx