Chapter Thirty Seven

*Freya's POV*

I had been patrolling with Paul and Sam when something had happened. I had been fine all day, especially since shapeshifters couldn't become sick or anything, but something happened to me. The three of us had been split up, when a terrible pain started tacking over my head. I felt like my skull was crushing in on itself. I had started whimpering, and I had barely been able to dress myself, before the pain became too much. I felt my body collapse to the ground, as I held my head in my hands. My hands were gripping tightly to my hair.

"Freya!" I heard, but I couldn't reply, the pain was too intense.

Suddenly flashbacks from my life started running through my head. It was like a train was running over my brain over and over again. There were so many memories running through so fast, I could barely piece together which parts went to which memory. I felt my body being picked up, then I was carried and laid down on the couch. Finally, after so many agonizing minutes passed, my head started to clear and everything seemed to stop hurting.

"What just happened?" Paul asked, as he stared down at me.

"I don't know, there was so much pain that him me at one. I--they're here! They're here! They've found me! I need to find them!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"Woah, I don't think so. You just collapsed and we thought you were going to pass out from the pain for a minute. You can't leave until we know you're fine." Sam stated, but I quickly shook my head.

"I'm fine, Sam," I replied,"My brothers are here. I have to find them." I added, causing him to frown.

"Freya, you can't bring them here, not until I know we can trust them." Sam commented, making me growl.

"They're my brothers, Sam. We can trust them. They're good people. They only take out monsters that needed to be taking out. They won't hurt us." I said, but Sam shook his head.

"My decision is final, Freya." He replied, using his alpha tone to get his point across.

"Fine," I retorted,"but if they're not allowed here, than I'm not coming back until they are."

"You have a responsibility to this pack." He said, but I shook my head.

"They're my family, and I never turn my back on my family. You might, but I won't." I spat, walking out of the room to grab my shoes.

Once I had walked out of the room, I sat down on my bed and sighed. I knew Sam was going to turn his back on me, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I had worked my ass off for this pack, but apparently that wasn't good enough. Nobody ever seemed to see just how much work I put into things until it was too late. The problem is, I have a feeling Sam will want me back when things get too hard for him to handle.

"Freya, if you leave, will I see you again?" Paul asked, as he walked into the room.

"Paul, I promise you, I'm not leaving you behind. You can come with me, but I know you have more connection to Sam than you do me." I replied, making him frown.

"You're my imprint. I would go to the end of the earth for you." He commented, causing me to smile.

"Come with me," I said, standing up and going over to him,"You can always come back, but I want you to come with me. I want you to meet my brothers. I want you to see how my life was before. I'm going back into that life, once I walk away from this one. Obviously, once Sam decides he needs me, I'll be back, but until then, I'll be with my brothers."

"Fine, but I have to tell Sam." He replied, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Sam needs to back off, but I will deal with it, you're coming with me, and that's all I can ask for." I murmured, and he smiled.

Paul left the room to talk to Sam, as I grabbed a pair of shoes. I slipped them on and made sure to brush out my hair, before I left the room. By the time I was downstairs, Paul and Sam were finished talking.

"I hope you come back one day." Embry said, and I smiled.

"I will, when I'm needed most, but it won't be without reason." I replied, nodding to him slightly.

I said my goodbyes to most of the pack, before I walked out of the pack house. Paul and I placed our clothes on the ground, before turning into our wolves. We carried our clothes with us, as we ran to find my brothers. After a while, I finally found Baby parked at a random hotel.

They're here. - I told Paul, before we both shuffled further back into the woods.

Paul and I pulled back on our clothes, as well as our shoes, before leaving the woods.

"Don't antagonize my brothers. Dean can be hot headed when he wants to be. He hasn't seen me in a while, so anything you say could easily set him off." I said, causing Paul to nod.

I could feel my heart beating out my chest. I didn't know what to expect when I knocked on their hotel room door. I was nervous, so my hands were slightly sweating. Baby looked the same as it did when I had disappeared, which caused me to sigh in relief. If Baby was the same, than so was Sam and Dean.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Paul asked,"We can always come back later." He commented, but I shook my head.

Sighing quietly to myself, I slowly walked up to the door and wiped my hands on my shorts slightly. Biting my lip, I brought my hand up and knocked lightly on the door...

××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, I've decided I'm going to write this story until it's complete. It'll probably be close to fifty chapters. Also, I would like to let everyone know that I do know the pack can't talk to each other through mind link unless in wolf form, but for this story they can!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx