Chapter Thirty Six

*Dean's POV*

     The drive to Washington seemed to take a lot longer than any drive I have ever participated in. The entire drive, my fingers were clenched on the steering wheel, knuckles white with anxiety and nerves. The further we got to Washington, the more I wanted to scream. I still felt as though this witch wasn't going to be able to help us, even if Sam swore up and down that she would.

"Dean, chill out. We'll be back with Freya soon." Sam commented, causing me to scowl.

"Sam, you don't know that. Just because some random person accounted the Pretty Little Liars incident, doesn't mean it actually happened. For all we know, the witch could've had the person dream the entire experience." I retorted, making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever, Dean. Maybe you should start having faith in finding an answer to our sister's return." Sam said, before looking away from me, continuing to look out at the road for the entire ride.

      I understood where Sam was coming from, but I refused to get my hopes up. Too many things went wrong in our lives for me to get my hopes up over something like this. I missed Freya, and I wanted to believe there was finally a way to get her back, but after all the failures, I couldn't make myself believe it. I still hadn't had any other chances to talk to Freya again, so it's a bit hard to believe the dream ever happened. It made me wonder if the dream was really just a dream, and not some freaky connection Freya and I had through the two worlds, even if it was in the form of a dream.

"This bitch is crazy." I murmured, when I pulled into the witch's driveway.

      Her house was in the middle of many trees. The driveway was a bit of a roundabout, and the grass was overgrown. The house looked old, even a bit beat up. If it wasn't for the cat sitting outside of the house on the front porch, I would've believed the house was abandoned, maybe even haunted. Not all old, abandoned houses were haunted, but with the way this house looked, I'd believe it.

"Are you sure she lives here, Sam? When was the article even written?" I asked, giving my little brother a skeptical look.

"The article was a few years, but I looked her up before we decided to come here. She still lives here according to her driver's license." Sam answered, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"Does she even own a car?" I asked, making Sam shrug.

"Don't know, but I guess we'll find out. If she isn't here, we'll know she has a car." He replied, and I nodded.

"Or she's dead." I murmured, as he rolled his eyes at me once again.

       Sam and I climbed out of the Impala, making sure we had a weapon on us in case the witch went rogue and tried anything. She really didn't have a choice but to help us. If she really could make the two worlds collide, I wasn't going to let her get away from us. One way or another, she'd be colliding the two worlds, otherwise she'd be as dead as the other witches we dealt with before.

      The steps creaked as we walked up on to the porch, and when I knocked, the door sounded like it was going to crack in half. I was honestly surprised when a woman walked up to the door and opened it. She wasn't too old. She had grey hair, but she wasn't all wrinkly and prune like. I wondered if she used her witchy skills to stay somewhat young.

"Can I help you two?" The woman asked, causing Sam to nod.

"Yes, hi, I'm Sam, this is my brother, Dean. We read about your work with crossing over worlds, like when you brought the world of Pretty Little Liars to our world." Sam said, causing the woman to shake her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She replied, trying to quickly close the door.

"Yes, you do, and you're going to help us." I stated, making her cross her arms.

"And why would I do that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because your life depends on it, witch. You know us Winchesters, we don't take 'no' for an answer." I replied, sending her a sarcastic smirk.

      As soon as she heard the name Winchester leave my lips, her eyes widened with fear. She begrudgingly agreed, allowing Sam and I into her house. The house was quite dusty, other than two rooms, the kitchen and the dining room. The woman motioned for Sam and I to sit down at the table with her.

"What can I do for you Winchesters?" She asked, looking between us,"I thought there was three of you, other than your father." She commented, causing us to nod.

"That's why we're here. We were working a case and a witch was killing an entire town's worth of people. Freya, our sister, went to find her, and she did. The witch sent Freya into another world and refused to bring her back." Sam stated, making the witch nod.

"Do you know what world? I can only help if I know which one she was sent into." The woman replied, and I sighed.

"She was sent into the series, Twilight. We need you to put the two worlds together. Bring her world into ours." I demanded, causing her to sigh.

"This will take a bit of work, and I'll need a few things from the two of you. I hope you're both ready to be a part of the ritual." She commented, standing from the table to gather some materials.

     I was skeptical about what the witch was wanting, but I was willing to do anything to bring Freya back, as was Sam. Even if I had to give up an entire liter of blood, I was willing to do so for my sister. I just hoped she'd be brought back to us...

××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I am so so sorry that I haven't updated this story since August. I have been so busy with other stories, and I forgot to update this one. That's not an excuse, but I really am sorry.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx