Chapter Thirty Eight

*Freya's POV*

I knocked a couple more times, but when the door opened, I almost fell out. My older brother was standing in front of me. He looked different, but it was more like he had been getting less sleep than normal, and he looked like he might have aged a bit more, which was probably from the lack of sleep as well. Once I had finally come to my senses, which took a minute or two, I didn't even give Dean a chance to say anything, before I practically launched myself into his chest.

I hugged him tightly, but I had to be careful since I knew I could easily break a few of his bones if I squeezed him too hard. After a moment of two, Dean finally wrapped his arms around me. He hugged me almost as tight as I was hugging him. One arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, as the other held my upper back, his hand tangling in my hair.

"You're here." He murmured, kissing the side of my head.

"I'm here, Dean, I'm here." I whispered, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Sammy!" Dean exclaimed, letting go of me a bit.

I heard a door open, before I seen Sam walking out of the bathroom.

"Freya?" His voice barely audible.

"Hey, Sammy, y'miss me?" I asked, pulling away from Dean completely.

In one quick moment, Sam walked across the room and threw his arms around me. He was still just as tall as I could remember, but his hair had grown out. I mean, it wasn't grown out horribly, but I could easily tell it had grown out.

"Guys," I began, getting their attention after I had pulled away from Sam,"I know this all seems a bit overwhelming, but I have someone I want you to meet." I murmured, turning to Paul.

I walked back over to Paul and pulled him to my side. I kept my arm wrapped around one of his, as I held a small smile on my face.

"Sam, Dean, this is my imprint Paul," I said,"Paul, this is my little brother Sam, and my big brother Dean." I added, introducing the three.

"I've read about you, and from what I've read, I can tell that you love my sister." Sam commented, and Paul smiled.

"Sam might like you, but I don't. You have to prove to me that you're worth it before I can trust you with my sister. She's one of two most important people in my life, and I won't let anyone hurt her." Dean stated, as he narrowed his eyes at Paul.

"I can promise you, Dean, that I will protect her with my life. She's my imprint, and I love her more than anything." Paul replied, nodding slightly at Dean.

I could tell Paul was a little nervous and stiff from Dean's statement. I tried to reassure him, but I knew Dean would do anything to protect me, even if that meant he had to hurt someone for me.

"We were going to come find you tomorrow." Sam commented, and I nodded.

"I figured, but as soon as I knew you both were here, I had to find you. I fought with Sam, but I had to come find you." I replied, causing my brothers to frown.

"What do you mean you fought with Sam?" Dean asked, as he closed the door behind Paul and I.

"Sam had told me that I couldn't have you guys near the pack house, or in La Push in general, so he and I argued. He pretty much said you two weren't trustworthy, so I told him that I wasn't coming back until you two are allowed on the land, or until he needs me back. If he needs me back though, he'll have to have a pretty good dakn reason for it." I said, causing the boys to shake their heads.

"Are you staying, too?" Sam asked, looking over at Paul.

"I'm splitting my time between her and the pack. This was the only way I could keep Sam from getting the elders involved with Freya's departure from the pack." He replied, making me frown.

I hadn't known that Sam was going to the pack elders about me leaving. If I had known, I wouldn't have even told him I was leaving. I would've snuck out in the middle of the night, after telling Paul of course. I would never leave Paul behind, even if he was having trouble choosing between the pack and I.

"You do know we travel the states for our job, right?" Dean asked, raising his eyebrow at Paul.

"Yes, I know. Freya told me what she could remember." Paul answered, and I nodded.

"When I first came here, I could remember you and Sam, but as time passed, I started losing my memories of you. The night you and I spoke in that dream, I was able to remember a bit more than I normally would've, but when you came here, I remembered everything. It was like a searing pain in my head, but I was finally able to remember you, which was all I had wanted." I said, as sat down in one of the chairs near a table in the room.

"How long are you staying?" Sam asked, getting Paul's attention.

"Possibly a week, but I'm not sure yet." Paul replied, and Sam nodded.

"We will be back on the road in the morning, so both of you need to be ready to leave." Dean stated, causing me to nod.

"Paul and I need to go buy some clothes. We left everything at the pack house." I said, and Dean nodded as well.

"Here's a card," He replied, handing me a credit card,"Pick up food on your way back. Sam will get you a room while you're out." He added, as Paul and I stood up.

I was glad to be back with my brothers, even if I was thrown right back into hunting. I loved them, and I was finally going back into the life I had lived for years...

××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. This chapter didn't end the best, but I had to finish it somehow.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx