Chapter Nineteen

Freya's POV:

    The next morning, Sam decided we'd go cliff diving with Embry, to see if he'd actually do it or if he'd be too afraid to do it. I knew Embry wouldn't be too scared to do it, he'd be willing to do it to prove himself.

"Get dressed, we've got to get out there soon." Paul said, as he grabbed a pair of his shorts out of the dresser on the left side of the room.

"You act as if you want to cliff jump with Embry." I commented jokingly, as I grabbed my own shorts and tank top.

"That's nowhere near the truth." Paul retorted, walking out of the room to change.

     Paul and I still hadn't tried to get intimate together, because we didn't was anyone thinking we were moving too fast. Paul didn't really care, but in reality, I just didn't want Emily and Sam to think we were moving too fast. I really just needed to talk with Emily girl-to-girl when the guys are out. The thing about it is, I'd have to get Sam to bring them out for some reason and let me stay behind.

     Anyhow, since Paul and I haven't gotten intimate yet, we didn't want to change in front of each other so either of us wouldn't get tempted. Here's the thing, I never was tempted by a person's body before, but I guess with an imprint it would change the way we feel about each other. So, maybe this time I could get tempted by him.

       Once I was done getting ready, I headed down the stairs and seen Sam, Jared and Embry were ready. I almost felt confused, since Paul wasn't waiting on us yet. Instead of staying down to wait on him, I went back up to find him. I knocked on the bathroom door, hearing shuffling around in the bathroom. Almost instantly the door opened, before he pulled me inside and closed the door.

"If you can't tell, the imprint bond made hearing each other's thoughts even easier." Paul commented, causing me to nod.

"Yeah, I knew this. I hear yours all the time." I replied, causing him to narrow his eyes.

"Than you know I've been hearing everything since I've left the room." Paul said, as I closed my eyes.

"Damn it, I know that but I forgot. I should've just talked to Sam or something." I answered, making him sigh.

      He pushed me against the wall, both hands by my head, blocking my way to leave. His eyes held lust, as his face can closer to mine.

"I don't care what anyone says about us, not Sam, not Emily, not Jared, nobody. I was just waiting until you're comfortable with the idea. I don't want you caring what anyone had to say either. What we do is nobody's business but our own. Nobody should be worried about our sex life, with the idea that we've been together too soon. Our bond is stronger than anyone else's, so there is no too soon. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." He stated, before his lips were on mine.

      Right there at that moment, I didn't want us to stop, but I knew Sam was waiting on us and I also knew he wouldn't be happy if we did anything in his bathroom. After a moment or two, I pulled away and bit my lip.

"Not right now, we've got the pack waiting on us." I said, causing Paul to sigh and nod.

"Later." He replied, as he opened the door and let me out first.

     Sam stood up, as did Jared and Embry, leading us out of the pack house. We made our way down to the cliff, as Embry, Jared and Paul were pushing on each other and taunting one another. I watched as Jared was the first one to jump from the cliff. As we were enjoying our time, I heard Jacob and Bella.

"Did you just see that?!" She exclaimed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"They're cliff jumping, recreationally. It's a rush." Jacob replied, as Paul gave me a look.

     He's never even done it. How the hell would he know?  -Paul retorted, making me laugh.

    He wants Bella to think he's a badass or something.  -I replied, making Paul roll his eyes.

"Isn't that Embry and Freya? Weren't they your friends?" She asked, causing my eyes to narrow.

"Yeah, then Sam got a hold on them. They hung out with Sam's cult, got tattoos and suddenly they were too cool to hang out with me and Quil. Freya was first, she became all rude and bitchy, then I never seen her again," Jacob said, causing me to growl,"Embry was next, he just disappeared, got a hair cut, a tattoo, and now he thinks he's better than us." Jacob finished, as Sam gave me a look.

   Calm down. Don't let him get to you. He doesn't even know you can hear him. -Sam stated, causing me to look over at him.

   But, even if he doesn't know I can hear him, it pisses me off that he talks about me like that behind my back to that bitch. -I replied, as Sam sighed.

  I know, but we don't need you and Paul to go off and hurt anyone. Just calm down. Jump. -Sam said, before I nodded and made my way over to the cliff.

     I jumped and flipped in the air, before landing in the water. When I came back up, I couldn't help but laugh and feel way better than before. I made my way back up to the others, not missing the fact that Sam was glaring down at Jacob and Bella. After Paul came back up from jumping off, I smiled at him and he smiled back. As he turned around to say something to Jared, I gave Sam a michevious smirk, before I ran over and jumped on Paul's back. I wrapped my arms and legs tightly around him, before kissing his cheek. Everyone laughed, as Paul almost seemed surprised when I jumped on his back.

"I didn't know she was with one of them." Bella commented, causing everyone to stop laughing.

"That's Paul. I should've know she had something for him. They both have the same temper and attitude." Jacob replied, as Sam shook his head at us.

       If they want to talk about us, we'll give them something to talk about. Paul and I smirked at each other, before he began walking us back to the pack house. Bella and Jacob weren't going to make our lives harder...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, her and Paul are finally showing PDA. Also, Bella and Jacob are pissing them off. If only they knew just how much of a temper this couple had.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx