Epilogue

*Freya's POV*

The weight that had been lifted off of my shoulders after leaving the pack made my life seem a little easier. Obviously, it wasn't, since the impending apocalypse was definitely going to put a damper on my life, but for now, it wasn't so bad. Dean and I helped train Paul with weapons and combat, as Sam continued to teach him as much about monsters and the supernatural world as he could. Some days seemed a little more overwhelming for Paul than others, but he was really getting the hang of everything slowly. I believed he'd be a certified hunter by the time the apocalypse inevitably happened.

"Happy birthday!" I heard, pulling me from my sleep.

"Go away." I grumbled, pulling my blanket over my head.

"It's your birthday, Freya. Wake up. We've got to get breakfast." Dean said, taking the pillow off my bed.

He then began to repeatedly hit me with the pillow until I finally yanked the blanket off.

"Alright! I'm up! Damn it, Dean!" I exclaimed, getting up from the bed.

I snatched some clothes from my bag and carried them to the bathroom. After a much needed shower, I walked out in a new outfit and headed to the car. Dean drove the four of us to a small diner where he decided we'd have breakfast, which was closer to lunch, since the boys and I hadn't gotten back to the hotel until three in the morning.

"It's her birthday. What kind of birthday breakfast do you guys have?" Dean asked, causing me to scowl.

"We have birthday cake pancakes and a free coffee of her choosing." The waitress replied, and Dean nodded.

"She'll have the pancakes and a coffee with plenty of sugar and your best creamer." He said, making the waitress smile.

After the others ordered, we waited for our food. While waiting, the guys decided to go ahead and do gifts. They each handed me a gift bag, with wide smiles on their faces. I opened the gifts one at a time, smiling as I seen them. Sam had gotten me the complete Harry Potter book collection, Dean had gotten me multiple new CDs, ranging from best of Guns n Roses to Nirvana to Bone Thugs n Harmony to Eminem, and Paul had gotten me a Nirvana shirt and an Eminem shirt, as well as a Slytherin blanket.

"Thank you guys. The gifts are amazing." I said, and they smiled.

The waitress soon came back with our food, and each person working there stopped by to wish me a 'Happy Birthday.' I felt special honestly, and I couldn't help but smile the entire time.once we were done with the food, Dean decided we would go hang out at the park and fish off the dock. I wasn't always a fan of fishing, but the weather was amazing.

Over the time of being back with my brothers and leaving the pack, Paul and I had practically given up our wolves. We didn't want to have our wolves be triggered by anything, so we decided it was best to give them up, even if it was a little sad.

After catching a couple fish, we decided to go and get a couple tattoos. We got anti posession tattoos on our chests. I had decided to be a little creative though, and I got a portrait of Kurt Cobain on my leg, and I planned to have a few others added as well; such as 2Pac, Eminem, and possibly a couple Marvel characters, like Bucky Barnes and Deadpool.

"We're getting cake early, then we'll go to dinner." Dean said, and I nodded.

Dean dropped Paul and I off at the hotel so he could pick up the cake in secret. When he came back with the cake, which he made Sam carry, they sat the cake on the table. I laughed out loud when I seen the cake. On the cake it had Captain America's ass, and it said "America's Ass Wishes You A Happy Birthday."

"I can't believe you did this! I love it!" I exclaimed, continuing to laugh.

Dean lit a couple candles on top, and once they sang to me, I blew out the candles. Luckily the cake had been made out of cupcakes, so it was easier to pull apart and eat. After eating one cupcake, Dean decided it was time for dinner. While driving to dinner, Paul seemed to be a little nervous. I didn't know why, but I decided against questioning him. I could see him and Dean glancing between each other every once in a while through the mirror though which rose a bit more suspicion.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we were seated at a table with four seats. The restuarant was amazing, and I was surprised Dean had decided to go to such an expensive place.

"This place is expensive." I commented, after looking at the menu.

"Only the best for my little sister." Dean replied, grinning slightly.

I rolled my eyes at his playful gesture, before a waitress came and we all ordered our food. I had ordered some pasta dish, since I absolutely loved pasta. Dean and Paul had ordered steak, of course, and Sam had ordered a weird salad thing. I would never eat it, but I also wouldn't really be able to survive off rabbit food like him either.

When everyone was done eating, we sat and chatted for a while. Before we could leave though, I was surprised by Paul. He stood from his seat, got down on one knee, grabbed my hand, and smiled at me.

"Freya Winchester, I know we've been through so much together, and it's made our time hard, but I would never change it for the world. I absolutely love and adore you with all of my heart. You've made me a better person, and I don't know what I'd ever do without you. Freya, will you marry me?" He asked, pulling a ring from his pocket.

"Yes!" I cried, after a minute of comprehending what happened.

Paul slipped the ring on my finger, before he stood up and pulled me up and into his arms. Everyone clapped around us, and a waitress came with plates of cake.

"These are on the house." She said, and we thanked her.

"Congratulations, Freya." Sam murmured, smiling at me.

"Yeah, congrats baby sister," Dean said, before turning to Paul,"You're stuck with her crazy ass forever." He added, and I rolled my eyes.

I was happy, and I couldn't believe I had gotten so far in my life. As long as I had Sam, Deanz and Paul, I'd always be happy...

×××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I realized I never really added Bobby into the mix, but I mean, it worked out either way. So, that's the end. How'd you guys like it?!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx