Chapter Seven

Dean's POV:

      One day. It had only been one day so far, yet it felt like years. I couldn't contact my sister. There was no way for me to call her, talk to her. As I searched through the house where we had taken out the witch, I tried to find anything that could point me in a direction to find my sister. I opened the closet, seeing a stack of books in the corner. I groaned, knowing none of this would help me find my sister.

"Freya!" I shouted in anger, hoping she may hear me and come out.

     When we were younger, she would hide from me and we would play hide and seek for ages. One time, when there was a monster Dad had been hunting, it came after us. We weren't that old, barely double digits. When it came into our hotel room, we had hid Sam almost instantly, but the monster was very angry. It attacked us, but I was able to fight it off enough to let Freya hide away. By the time Dad got back and was able to kill the monster, I was pretty beaten up, as was Freya, but I would've been dead minutes later if Dad hadn't have gotten back right in time. After the monster was gone, I was the only one who could get Freya to come out and all I had to do was call her name.

      I wished at this moment it was the same thing. I wish all I had to do was call out to her, where she would crawl out from her hiding place, wrap her arms around me, bury her face in my neck, and tell me that she was okay. All I wanted was to know that she was alright and not dead somewhere. As I sat in the closet, my back against the wall, I looked over at the pile of books. Almost instantly, it was like a light went off in my head, when I seen the book Twilight. Freya had told me how much she hated the book and would despise her life if she had ever been in this story.

      Smiling sadly, I grabbed each one of the books from the series, sticking them into my bag. After grabbing all five books, I stood back up and walked out of the closet. Making my way out of the house, I seen Sam standing by Baby, leaning against the side.

"Hey Sammy, I believe I found something." I said, as I made my way over to him.

"Is it about Freya?" He asked, causing me to shrug.

"I don't know, but I hope so." I replied, getting into the car.

      I drove Sam and I to the hotel, before going into the room we had booked. Sighing, I threw my bag on to one of the beds, before opening it and pulling the books out of my bag.

"You found Twilight?" Sam asked, an eyebrow raised as the question left his lips.

"Yes, but don't you remember what Freya had said about these books?" I replied, causing him to sigh.

"What does that have to do with anything, Dean? We're looking for our sister, and all you can think about was her opinion on some story?" Sam retorted, making me glare at him.

"The witch said she sent Freya to a place she despised. She told me it wasn't Hell, but to Freya it may be close. I'm just thinking, what if she sent her into this book?" I informed, causing Sam to shake his head.

"I really doubt that Dean, more than anything. Even if she did, there's no way for us to find out." Sam replied, making me raise the book with raised eyebrows.

"One way to find out, read the damn book. Not once did she say there was anyone named Freya in it, so if we see the name, that means she's there." I stated, as Sam sighed and nodded.

"Okay, say she is in this book. Let's say we find out because her name is in it. Let's say she figured out a way to send a message to us. How do you suppose we get her back?" Sam retorted, causing me to sigh and throw my hands up in frustration.

"I don't know Sam, okay? We'll have to figure it out, but we don't even have to know if she's not even in the book. I just-I've got to find her, Sam. I promised her I'd never let anything happen to her and now look. We'll get her back one way or another, even if that means we have to get ourself put into her world." I stated, causing Sam to sigh.

"Dean, you can't keep blaming yourself. This isn't your fault. This could've happened at any other time. She doesn't blame you, I can promise that. Please, just don't blame yourself." Sam said, though I ignored him and began to look through the books.

     There was no way I wasn't going to find my sister. I had to find her, I had to be the one to find her. I let her go alone, so it's my job to bring her back. With her gone, Sam and I haven't even been trying to find Dad anymore. We've spent the day looking for Freya, and I knew we'd spend many more days doing the same. I wasn't going to look for Dad, when my sister was out there somewhere alone. I knew she could protect herself, but to know she was gone, all I could think about was the fact that I couldn't protect her. All I could do was read through a stupid tween book that she hated. As I flipped a page, something caught my eye. Dean, I'm okay, I just don't know how I got here.

"Sam!" I exclaimed, before showing him the words.

"Now all we have to do is figure out a way to get her back." Sam replied, making me nod.

"We'll get you back, Freya, I promise." I whispered, holding the book to my chest for a moment.

    At least now I knew where she was, but I had no idea how I'd ever get her back...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, Dean and Sam know where she is, but they'll have a lot of trouble figuring out a way to get her back, if they ever do.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx