Chapter Twenty One

Freya's POV:

    Since Embry phased, Paul has kept me at his side the whole time. I knew that Paul had some type of jealousy towards Embry. The jealousy was pretty much a burden, since he knew I loved him more than anything. Paul knew he was my imprint and the rest of the pack were my brothers. Paul even got to the point where he had me sitting on his lap all the time, almost as a way to assert dominance on the younger pack memeber.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" I asked Paul, as I stood from our bed.

      He and I had been sharing the room Emily gave me, for almost two weeks now. Sam pretty much knew Paul and I were going to permanently live with them, at least until we found our own place. Which was going to be anytime soon, since he and I hadn't been together long so I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea for us to live together. Though, since he and I both imprinted on each other, we really didn't have to be together long to live together.

"Sure, but once we're done we're going to stay in our room for the night." Paul stated, causing me to sigh with a nod.

"Fine, but we have to come down to eat. Besides, I think I'm helping Em cook tonight. She and Sam did say I'm second pack mom, so I have other duties as well." I said, making Paul purse his lips.

"Okay, but I'll be staying in there to taste test." Paul replied, causing a laugh to escape my lips almost instantly.

     Paul grabbed my hand, before he and I walked down the stairs and went straight out of the door. We headed for the shore, where we'd walk along the sand with the water splashing our feet slightly. I loved the feeling of the water, though all Paul liked was being with me. I wasn't one for romanticisms, but this one sure did make my heart melt just a little bit.

"I brought you out here so we could speak alone." I stated, causing Paul to look over at me.

"Alone? About what?" He asked, making me bite my lip slightly.

"Well, recently you've been acting a bit over-bearing because of Embry being around." I said, as a sigh escaped his lips.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I know he's your friend, but I've been listening to his thoughts. They're not very nice, well, not always. Sometimes when you're around he thinks of such things, like him being with you. I can't even fathom the thought of losing you, Freya." Paul informed, causing a smile to form on my face.

"I know. You forget, I can hear him, too. I don't want you to feel threatened or anything by him. I only have feelings for you, Paul. Besides, I can beat him up if I needed to." I replied, making Paul chuckle.

"I know. I am so happy to have you. You're such an amazing person. You're the best imprint I could ever ask for." Paul said, as a blush rose in my cheeks.

        Paul's hand was soft against mine, holding tightly to his body. He pulled me into his body, hugging me as if his life depended on it. I held him tightly, too, burying my face in his chest. At this moment, I knew he was my best friend, aside from Emily and the pack. He was most definitely the most important person in my life, aside from my brothers, but as of now, I was pretty positive that I'd never see him again.

"Can I tell you something completely out of pocket, that I'd never have the courage to say for the first time if it wasn't for this moment right here?" Paul asked, causing me to look up at him.

"Sure. Anything, Paul." I replied, as he looked down at me with a light smile on his face.

     I loved seeing a smile on Paul's face. It wasn't normal, not unless he was joking around with everyone. Paul and I always looked so serious, but we couldn't help ourselves. With everything going on each day, we really didn't have time to be joyful and fun. Though Sam would tell us to chill out, we really didn't take the time to just calm ourselves and let go.

"Freya, no matter what you do or say, you've never been able to make me mad. You're my rock. You calm me down when nothing else will. I never thought I'd ever have an imprint, but you, you're the most amazing imprint I could ever ask for. Freya Winchester, I love you with all my heart." Paul stated, causing me to smile and my eyes to water.

"Oh, Paul. You're such an amazing person. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the person that keeps me sane, each and every day of my life. Paul Lahote, I love you, too." I replied, making a bigger smile appear on Paul's face.

      Love was something I wasn't very fond of when it came to other people besides my brothers. To love someone of such a position in my life as Paul was extravagant to me. He was the most amazing person in my life. I never felt so much love for another person before. With that in mind, I allowed Paul to pull me into a kiss, deepening it, as he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me towards the pack house, before setting me down on the ground to open the door. Seeing a note on the table, he picked it up and read it out loud.

"'Emily seemed to think you both needed time alone, so Embry and Jared are cliff jumping and Emily and I have went on a date. We'll be gone for a couple hours. Have fun. Sam.'" He read, before smirking at me.

     He threw the note away after crumbling it up. He then picked me back up and smashed his lips to mine. He carried me up to our room, where everything escalated from there. Spur of the moment or not, we didn't let anything stop us from being together for the first time...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's been a while, I think, but here's a chapter. It's not amazing, but I tried my best. It's kind of a filler chapter and kind of an important chapter.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx