Chapter Thirty Nine

*Freya's POV*

Sleeping in a room next to my brothers was a bit weird. Well, I stayed in their room with them when Paul wasn't with us, but when Paul was with us, he and I got our own room to sleep in. My brothers would say they could hear everything from my room, but I swear they couldn't. If they could, I would hear them when they decided to argue randomly.

Paul wasn't use to hunting like my brothers and I. Honestly, it was somewhat funny seeing him deal with ghosts and other types of monsters. I mean, we never let him get seriously hurt, but I still laughed a couple times when he was thrown by a ghost. I almost wanted to laugh when he met his first demon. He wasn't expecting it at all, but I had to take out the demon.

Every night we'd have diner food, and we would randomly stop at gas stations for snacks and drinks, but it felt good to be back to how everything was before. I mean, technically getting my ass kicked by monsters wasn't very fun, but being back with my brothers made getting my ass kicked worth it.

"Sam told me to let you know that if you don't shift into your wolf enough, the shift will start to hurt again like it had the first time, and eventually if you don't shift, you'll lose your wolf. He said if you lose your wolf, it'll take a lot of work to try to get it back, if you're even able to get it back." Paul stated, causing me to nod.

"Do I really need my wolf?" I asked rhetorically,"I mean, I'm a badass hunter, and I know practically everything about monsters. As long as I keep my strength, I'll be fine. The wolf might just be more of a burden than a blessing." I commented, causing Paul to frown.

"Your wolf is what makes you you. When you need your wolf, it'll be there. Matter of fact, I think the wolf may help you handle some of the situations that could get you seriously injured." He replied, making me bite my lip.

"If I didn't turn into my wolf, and I allowed that side of me to fade away, would I lose my imprint?" I asked, causing him to go quiet.

I didn't know if that was his way of telling me it would, or if it was his way of saying he didn't know. That probably never happened before, where a shifter gave up their wolf when they could've still been useful. It was most likely something that was needed to be brought up to the pack elders, but I doubted the elders would be willing to talk to me after I left. I also had a feeling that if I did let my wolf fade, Paul would leave me. I didn't want him to leave me, but I knew he'd feel more responsibility towards the pack than me, especially if I willing let the wolf fade.

"I will shift, but I'm waiting until I need my wolf. I don't need anyone spotting my wolf. If they did, I would summon unwanted attention to myself and my brothers." I said, and Paul nodded reluctantly.

Paul and I laid in my bed and watched television for a bit. Doctor Sexy M.D. was on, and it was a marathon, which was Dean's guilty pleasure show. He didn't like anyone else knowing, but I had watched it before.

**flashback**

Freya was sat on the couch in the hotel room, waiting for Dean to get back with food. She had been watching a marathon of a show she had watched a few times before. When Dean had come back with food, he set the food down on the table in front of them.

"What are we watching?" He asked, pulling the takeout trays from the paper bag.

"Doctor Sexy M.D." Freya replied, causing Dean to groan.

"That's such a chick show." He complained, and Freya simply shrugged.

"We'll watch Scooby Doo later, Dean, but for now, we're watching this." She said, and he reluctantly agreed.

As the two ate dinner, Dean seemed to actually be getting into the show. Freya had fallen asleep soon after dinner, and later when she woke up having to pee, she silently laughed seeing Dean engrossed in the tv show.

**flashback over**

"When is your next hunt?" Paul asked, causing my to shrug.

"Whenever Sam and Dean come to me and say they have a new hunt." I replied, and Paul nodded.

"It's almost midnight, so do you think they'd be coming here for a new hunt any time soon?" He asked, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"No?" I replied, but it came out more like a question,"It's a bit too late for them to decide to leave. Why?"

"Well, I kind of had something in mind, but I didn't exactly want them walking in and catching us." He replied, and I raised my eyebrow.

"And what exactly did you have in mind?" I asked, causing him to look at me with a smirk.

It had taken me a minute to realize what he had meant, but after I figured it out, I smirked as well.

"You might want to lock our door, otherwise they might decide to show up unannounced." I said, causing him to quickly jump up.

Paul walked over to the door and quickly locked it, before making sure that all of the curtains were closed in the room.

"Turn the tv on louder." Paul murmured, and I nodded.

I quickly turned on Scooby Doo, which I knew would be on for a while, before turning the tv up kind of loud. I placed the tv remote back on the table, before rolling over to face Paul. I pulled Paul by his shirt to tower over me, and I giggled quietly. As long as my brothers didn't hear us, we were in the clear for however long we wanted...

××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm willing to make the next chapter smut, but only if that's what you guys want. So, do you want smut for the next chapter?!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx