Chapter Twelve

Freya's POV:

    About a minute after Sam and Jared disappeared, I heard someone walking into the woods where I was at. As the person got closer, I could tell it was a girl by her petite steps.

"Freya? It's me, Emily. I've got you some clothes. Here, I've got my eyes closed. Just take them from my hand." She said, as I seen her outstretched hand by my tree.

"Thank you, Emily." I replied, as I slipped on the shorts and t shirt she handed me.

"Not a problem. I have to say, you're the first girl we've had. I didn't even know girls could phase." Emily commented, though all I could do was shrug.

"Believe me, this is all new to me as well." I said, hoping she wouldn't realize just how confused with this life was already to me.

"Follow me, we're going to mine and Sam's house, well, the pack house, but it's actually mine and Sam's. You'll be staying in one of the rooms until Sam is sure you're safe to be around others that haven't phased yet or humans." She stated, as she led me out of the woods.

    As I looked over at Emily, I seen scars on her face. I wasn't going to stare, since I knew what it was like to be stared at vecuade because of my scars. I didn't have them anymore, but I knew what it was like.

"I seen your glance at my scars." She commented, causing me to look away from her completely.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't staring. I was just trying to see who you were, put a face to a name and voice." I said, causing her to smile and shake her head.

"Don't worry, Freya. I know you weren't staring. I just wanted to let you know that staring makes Sam uncomfortable." She replied, causing me to nod quickly.

"Of course, I understand. Uh, how'd it happen, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked, making her sigh.

"Well, Sam was a bit irritated and he got angry and shifted, I wad too close to him before he could really control himself and this is what happened. I don't blame him, I never could. I love him and I understand that it was an accident." She stated, causing me to smile lightly.

"You really are a kind heart, Emily. I wish there were more people like you in the world." I commented, causing her to smile and almost blush.

      We walked up to the pack house, which wasn't anything I believed it would be. Emily invited me in, before she ushered me to sit down at the kitchen table. Sam and Jared walked in moments later, Sam walking over and kissing Emily, as Jared sat down next to me with a smile on his face.

"So, what questions do you have?" Jared asked, as Sam sat across from us.

"Why? Why did this happen to me?" I asked, which was the first question that came to my mind.

"I don't know. Originally, we believed that only some of the bloodlines had the gene, but now it seems to be in the Winchester bloodline too. Your mother and father didn't move here until after your mother was pregnant with you. They were wanting to move somewhere where you could have free range, which just so happened to be true. Your father had to have had the gene, otherwise I don't know how you have the gene." Sam stated, causing me to sigh.

"What caused this to happen?" I asked, making Sam sigh.

"The cold ones. They're back in Forks. I'm guessing with them showing up, it triggered your gene. Jacob was the one that set it off when he got you angry." Sam answered, making me nod slowly.

"Anything else?" Jared asked, making me bite my lips.

"Did you all know this was happening to me before I phased?" I asked, almost agitated with the idea of them knowing and not telling me.

"Yes, we did. We couldn't approach you and tell you because you'd think we were lying. Billy was the one to advise me, but once I seen you I realized that you were close to phasing. I knew you'd be a part of this sooner than later. We didn't expect you to phase today, but we knew it would be some time this week, especially since Jacob seemed to be antagonizing you." Sam stated, making me purse my lips.

"I don't know why he's been that way, it started like two days ago. He would be nice one minute and then rude to me the next. He got pissed off at when he asked about Bella and I openly told him that I didn't like her." I said, causing Jared and Sam to nod.

"Who's Bella?" Jared asked, making me roll my eyes.

"She's Charlie Swan's daughter. I think she's a year older than Jacob and I. I can't exactly explain why I don't like her. I guess it's because she's so awkward and clumsy. I have a bad feeling about her I guess, but I just can't explain why, not yet. I'll have to figure it out myself." I replied, as Sam kept a straight face.

"Well, now that you've told us about her, we'll keep an eye on her. We'll see what's up with her. Maybe we'll figure out why there's reason to be weary of her." Sam said, making me nod.

"Alright, here's some muffins," Emily announced, Jared reaching for them first, causing her to smack his hand,"ladies first." She warned, causing Sam to smirk.

      I giggled to myself, before grabbing one of the muffins. I tasted the muffin and hummed lightly.

"These are awesome, Emily." I said, causing her to smile.

"Thank you, Freya." She replied, as Jared and Sam then reached for muffins.

"Ya know, I love cooking, I'd love to help you if you ever need me." I commented, causing her to nod.

"That would be great. It would be awesome to have another girl in the kitchen." She said, making me smile.

      As soon as the words left her mouth, the door opened and someone opened the door. I looked over at the person, before they picked up their head and looked at everyone in the room. Moments later, our eyes met and he froze, as the world around us seemed to come to a halt...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, she now knows a little about being a wolf and she's met Paul. What's going to happen now that they've imprinted?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx