Chapter Forty

*Freya's POV*

(SMUT WARNING! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNGER READERS, BUT READ AT YOUR OWN ACCORD! DO NOT REPORT MY STORY, IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF SMUT, DO NOT READ IT! I WILL PUT •••• TO INDICATE WHEN THE SMUT REALLY BEGINS AND ENDS.)

I had pulled Paul on top of me, letting his warm body hover over mine as we kissed. Scooby Doo played quite loudly in the background, which would've been a little weird, but we were so caught up in the moment that we didn't really care. When the theme song played though, I had to keep myself from singing along, which made both Paul and I laugh for a moment.

Paul's hands were placed near my sides, but as the kiss grew heated, his hands started to roam up and down my sides. I felt his hand slide up, pushing my shirt up and exposing my flat belly. My skin was rather warm to the touch like his, but somehow his touch had made chill bumps appear on my skin as his fingers grazed over the exposed area. I lifted myself up slightly, allowing Paul to pull off my shirt and leave me in my bra.

"It's not entirely fair that I'm not wearing a shirt, but you are." I commented, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't worry, babe, I'll fix that for you real quick." He replied, smirking down at me.

Paul sat up and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, before he quickly slid the shirt over his head and threw it across the room. He knew we didn't need to lose our clothes, considering at any moment we could be interrupted, but we were really too caught up in the moment to care. Besides, he was a guy, and it was normal for him to be seen without a shirt, even if Dean didn't appreciate very much.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Paul asked,"We're not too far to stop." He commented, but I shook my head.

"I'm sure." I murmured, pulling him down to kiss me again.

••••

Paul and I had been in our pajamas, so I could feel his growing hard on through his thin sleep pants. I allowed myself to grind against his hard on slightly, causing him to let out a quiet groan. Paul's hand slowly ran down the front of my body, before his hand stopped at the top of my sleep shorts.

His finger traced the brim of my shorts, before he slipped his hand into my shorts. I let out a breathy moan when his fingers teased between my folds. His tongue slipped into my mouth, when his thumb began to massage my clit. The kiss covered my moans, as he slipped two fingers into me.

"So wet for me, baby." He murmured, as he began to kiss down my neck.

"I need you, Paul. Please." I pleaded quietly, feeling him leave a hickey on my breast.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart." He replied, chuckling quietly.

Pulling his fingers out of me, he pulled my shorts down slowly. Once my shorts were off and on the floor, he practically ripped his own sleep pants off with a quickness. Carefully, he lined himself up with my sex, and looked up at me. With a reassuring nod, he slowly pushed himself into me. There was a little pain at first, but every bit of pain left almost instantly, most likely because of my shapeshifter healing. Once he had bottomed out, he stayed in his position for a moment.

"Please, move." I murmured, my breath panted slightly.

With a slight nod, Paul began to move in and out slowly. After a little encouragement, he finally began to pick up his pace. I had to keep my moans quiet, but it was rather hard, considering he was caressing all the right spots. My walls clenched around him, as I felt the pressure building in my lower belly. I wasn't surprised when my climax hit soon after, and his was almost instantly after mind. I felt him fill me up, as he continued to ride out our orgasms.

Once we were finished, he pulled out and rolled off of me. I was panting slightly, but I felt good. He went to the bathroom and wet a rag, before coming back to the bed. He lightly wiped my pussy clean, before cleaning his cock as well. Afterward, I grabbed his shirt that he discarded and slipped it on. He then slipped on his sleep pants again and laid down in bed with me.

••••

"I really hope your brothers didn't hear us." Paul commented, causing me to lightly chuckle.

"I made sure to stay quiet, don't worry. They're probably complaining about how loud the TV is though." I replied, and he shrugged.

"Doesn't matter, you can't turn it down now. If you do, they'll know what we were up to." He said, making me nod.

"I hope Sam was right about the sex thing." I murmured, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"What sex thing?" He asked, laughing to himself.

"When I had shifted for the first time, Emily had Sam ask the elders how my body would work if I was a shifter. According to them, since they never had a woman shifter before, they are under the assumption that a woman shifter can not get pregnant. Also, a male shifter can't get a woman pregnant. The only way to get pregnant is to not be shifting anymore, for either the woman shifter or male shifter." I replied, and he nodded.

"Well, you've just given yourself a reason to shift." He answered, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You mean, you gave me a reason to shift." I murmured, hearing him chuckle.

Laying my head on his chest, the both of us continued to watch cartoons for the night. I knew we'd be asleep after awhile, but it felt nice to just lay with him and relax. We hadn't been able to do that in a long time...

×××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, I realized people really like smut for some reason, which I do too sometimes, so I went ahead and wrote it anyway. What do you guys think? Ten chapters until the story is complete! There will be time skips!!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx