Chapter 51

Emre's POV

My thoughts are all over the place this morning. I am heading to the office to meet with Can and my dad, a feeling of dread is hanging over my head. I know this meeting probably has something to do with our Anne and I am so tired of her interference in our lives. 

I can't understand why she hates Sanem so much. She doesn't really like Leyla either but she hasn't been as rude or nasty to her. It is if she accepts Leyla because of me. Maybe she is afraid of losing me, like she finally has lost Can but that makes no sense.  She has also treated him differently, she always treated him as if he wasn't good enough, if whatever he did or accomplished wasn't enough. If she was only going to cause trouble then why did she beg me to help her bring Can back into her life.

Aziz's  POV

I am sitting at my desk, waiting for my sons to arrive, knowing that I am about to destroy what the one thinks of his Anne. Huma, Huma, why couldn't you have left well enough alone. Does someone else being happy unsettle you so much that you have to demolish their happiest and dreams.  Do social status and money mean that much more to here than her sons' happiest?

The door to my office opens and both my sons are about to walk through hell again. I just hope they trust that I love them both very much and that no matter what happens I will always be beside them.