Chapter 57

Can text Sanem that he was going to come to the farm tonight, if he felt he wasn't being followed, if he was unsure, then he would just call her but they needed to talk. She text back that she agreed that they needed a plan and needed to talk about it together.

He had a busy day, Metin came to the office in the afternoon, together, they thought they had put together a plan that would bring Aylin, Huma and Fabri out in the open. Metin would make sure that the police were near by so if their plan went as they hoped arrest would be made.

When he finally could leave the agency, it was around seven that evening, he was tired but he needed to see and talk to Sanem. He walked to the car park and looked around, nothing had been disturbed so he got in this truck and drove toward the street. As soon as he pulled out he noticed the dark sedan, he turned toward town, watching in the mirror as the sedan followed him. He stopped at a nearby cafe, went in and ordered a sandwich and tea to go, pretending to look as his phone while he waited, he took several pictures of the sedan, he also text Sanem, that he was being followed so he would call her when he arrived at his dad's house.

He took his food and got back in the truck and drove toward home. The sedan following not closely but close enough for Can to be uncomfortable. The thought that maybe they had placed a tracking device on his truck acrossed his mind. He shook his head, maybe he shouldn't have watched that detective show last night with his dad.

He pulled into the drive and got out, acting as if he didn't have a care in the world, while his insides while boiling with anger. He went in, closed the door, and took a deep breath, he had to hold it together, at least until the meeting with Marifetli Tekin.