Part 53

🔞WARNING 🔞 : NSFW incoming!
Please skip 4 pages of  part if you're uncomfortable!

And those who want to read, ENJOY😉😉

Author's POV:

He broke the passionate kiss and moved to your neck peppering kisses and slightly biting your sensitive area. You moaned in pleasure and gave him more access to your neck. He bit and sucked your skin forming a mark on that part.

He admired your beautiful face and moved down from your neck to your chest kissing every inch of your skin. He took off your T-shirt and threw it across the room, leaving you only in your bra. He hit your sensitive spots smoothly, making you squirm a little in his touch. He sat up on his knees still looking deeply in your eyes and took off his shirt revealing his well built torso. You licked your lips at sight and he smirked at your action.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.
"Oh I love it." With that you pulled him by shoulder and smashed your lips on his while you moved your hands on his chest. While kissing, he smoothly took off your bra and cupped your breasts making you moan in the kiss. He broke the kiss and moved down to your breasts. He pecked your nipple, giving you shivers all over you and then swirled his tongue around your nipple. He sucked on it while playing with the other one with his hand.

He went down on you, near your womanhood. Before taking off your underwear, he looked up at you and asked for permission. You nodded your head and threw your head back when you felt him pepper kisses on your stomach.

He gently took off your underwear and kissed your inner thigh slowly moving towards your womanhood. For a moment, you thanked your dumbass for shaving yesterday.

He pecked your clit once, twice and then swirled his tongue in your folds. You were a moaning mess, feeling his tongue down there. The feeling was new to you. He inserted one finger inside you and you squirmed at his sudden action but adjusted yourself quickly. He slowly pushed his finger back and forth inside you while still sucking on your clit. He added another finger. You threw your head back in pleasure. He smirked seeing how his tongue and fingers were working the magic. Your moans were like a melody to him.

You reached your high and had your first orgasm. Your juices poured over his fingers and he seductively looked at you while licking his fingers clean. You sat up and smirked at him while reaching to unbuckle his pants. You took off his pants without breaking the eye contact and just when you were about to take his large member in your hands, he pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you.

"Not today. Today I just want to pleasure you and give you the best." He whispered in his deep husky voice and made you blush. You nodded. He smirked and kissed you hungrily.

While kissing, he aligned his member at your entrance and then broke the kiss. "Are you ready?" He asked you. You nodded and closed your eyes knowing it was going to be a bit painful. He slowly entered inside you and you groaned at his large size.

"I'll go slow.." He said as he moved slowly inside of you. A tear escaped your eye which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He immediately stopped and leaned to you "we can stop if you want." He said with concern. You giggled and shook your head no.
"No Tae, I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes." He pecked your lips and pushed himself inside you.

You both groaned. "Ah you're so tight!" He groaned while moving back and forth inside you slowly. You soon got adjusted to his size and that pain turned into pleasure. He slowly raised his speed leaving both of you moaning and groaning. The room was filled with your moans and skin slapping noises.