Part 58

Y/N's POV:

The motion made me feel sleepy, so I slept off after telling Ara to wake me up when the destination arrives.

After about 5-10 minutes, I felt Scarlet shaking me a little to wake me up. I made my way out of the car and walked into their dorm's lobby. We stood outside their front door as Hoseok pressed the doorbell. I could hear people talking inside and they were definitely not less. Nervousness crept inside me as I fiddled with my hands.

Finally the door was opened Namjoon. He welcomed us inside warmly. The two boys made their way inside the house while the three of us followed Namjoon to the living room. A huge banner with 'Congratulations' was written on it, the room was decorated with balloons and everything. Once I looked around I started recognising all the guests.

My mouth wide open in awe as I saw Hara approaching me with her arms open. I held her in my embrace as we swayed side to side playfully. We parted, giggling.
"Ah feels so good to meet you!" I said pinching her cheek. She creased her eyes and cupped both my cheeks to squish my face.
"How is my best friend?" Said a deep voice behind me. I perked up at the voice and turned around to see Jaehyun standing who immediately smacked my head.

"Oh my god! You-" with that our bickering started.

Tae saw us bickering and approached me. He swiftly stood beside me as his hand made its way to my waist. It was just us, as in, the 7 seven boys, Jaehyun, Hara and us three. We all sat on the couch comfortably and chatted.

"You look beautiful love~" Taehyung whispered in my ear. I turned my gaze to him and smiled as I rested my head on his chest.
"What is this party for??" I finally asked him.
"This is for Jungkook. He has completed his first mixtape which released yesterday and he received a great response so it's a party from us to him." My eyes wide open as it struck me that it had totally slipped out of my mind. He giggled.

"It's okay sweetheart! We were busy in something very important for the past few days so it's absolutely alright!"

I sat straight and looked for Jungkook. I saw him coming out of the kitchen so I got up and walked towards him.

"Jungkookie~" I called him. He turned around with his mouth full with nachos and eyes wide open. I chuckled.
"Congratulations Kook! I'm really sorry that I forgot about your release." I looked down but then I heard him giggle.
"Y/n I can understand! I know you were busy in something else and that was more important. And Congratulations to you too! Finally someone younger than me in this family!" Kook said. I giggled as a tear slipped my eye. He hugged me.

*Ding dong*

"Those must be my friends!" Jungkook squealed excitedly and ran to open the door. I walked to the living room to get back to my place when I heard a group of boys entering the house chaotically.

I sat beside Tae and looked in the direction of the door. Yugyeom, Bambam, Jackson, Jungwoo, Johnny, Mingyu and Lucas greeted all of us. This was my first time meeting all these boys. So Jungkook introduced Ara, Scarlet and me to them.

Eventually, we all settled in each other's company.
We're currently sitting on the couch with the girls while Bambam is narrating a very funny story to us in his own unique way. We all are a laughing like crazy.

Time Skip

The party went on with Jungkook cutting a cake and then a dinner together. Now after the dinner everyone were playing games. But Taehyung and I sneaked out of it and came to his room to spend some time with each other.

Taehyung and I have been here in his room for half an hour now and no one has noticed our absence yet. We both were cuddled up under the fluffy blanket almost half asleep.