Part 9

(Day before the concert)
5:30pm

For the first time I'm gonna attend a concert. I have no idea what to do and what not. So just for some tips I search it up.
I clicked on the first site and read everything.

"Um...water bottle, Army bomb, candy, comfy shoes and clothes, extra batteries, portable charger...." I mumbled looking through every point they mentioned.

"What are you up to?" Ara asked as she plopped on the bean bag beside me eating her candies. Her teeth are gonna rot.

"I'm going through the tips for tomorrow's concert. I need to be prepared!" She laughed at me. My eyes shifted from my phone to her giving her a 'Huh!?' look.

"I love how excited you are! On that note even I need to be ready so I'll go and pack my little backpack. Also, take your own water bottles and candies! I'm not sharing them!" Ara said while running to her room.

I was still going through everyone's reviews on the experience of concert which made me excited and a little nervous too. That's when a notification popped. It was Jaehyun. It was just day before yesterday when we met and we're already good friends. He gets along with people very well.

 He gets along with people very well

I get up from the couch and head towards the bedroom

I keep the Army bomb and extra batteries for it. Then putting in the portable charger ,tissues (because we never know when the boys can make us cry) in the bag.

"Okayyy, now tomorrow I just have to take the water bottle....oh I need candies too! Um...It's 6:15pm right now...I'll just go to the convenient store around the corner!" I thought to myself. With that I put up my hair in a ponytail, take my wallet, wear my hoodie and before going I decided to ask Ara and Scarlet if they wanted me to bring anything for them.

"Ara! Scarlet! I'm going to the store! Do you want me bring you something??"

"Just a coke please!" Scar peeped from her room and told me. I nodded.

"Candies please! And bring some banana milk and ramen too.!" Ara yelled from her room and I yelled an 'Okay'. I wore my slip-ons and left the house.

As soon as I left the apartment complex, the breath of fresh cool air gives me a certain sense of calm. The cool breeze hugs my body giving me slight shivers. I immediately put my hands in my pocket to get a little warm. Winter is my favourite season. Whenever I think of winter, it just gives me positive and mellow vibes.

I walk down the footpath towards the store. Finally, I enter the store. The cashier greets me and I greet him back. I notice that there's only 3 people in the store, the cashier, one guy in the black hoodie and I. I head towards the Candy aisle first. I get my favourites candies and buy some for Scar too. I get Ara's banana milk and head towards the Noodle section to buy some ramen. Taking 4 packets of ramen I try to find the fridge to get coke. I look around in search of the fridge and find it in the right corner of the store. I reach to the fridge. I open it and extend my hand to get the coke when another hand comes from behind me and reaches to the coke I wanted. I flinch at the sudden presence of someone behind me.

I turn around to face the person just to feel his deep brown eyes staring right back at mine. A slight shade of pink spreads on my cheeks because of his intimidating eyes. I start to feel a little dizzy. I think it must be because of our proximity as I have never been this close to any guy. He's wearing a mask, only his eyes can be seen. He seems a little familiar. I'm trying to remember if I've seen him somewhere when he suddenly clears his throat. I came out from my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry.." I turned around took the can and went to check out. 'Did I really blush at that?!' I lightly slap my cheek. Reaching the counter,I start putting my things on it to check out. The guy with the mask comes right beside me and puts his Coke can on the side waiting for me to finish my payment. I felt his eyes on me but I wasn't uncomfortable at all. I sneaked a glance at him and got caught.

"Cute." He mumbled to which I blushed a little. Ughh I hate these hormones.

I quickly pay, take my stuff and turn on my heel to leave.

"Thank you!" The guy thanked the cashier. His voice is really deep, strong and awfully familiar. I stepped out of the store and made my way towards my apartment.
I cringe at the memory of me blushing at our closeness. That's when it hits me. I felt exactly the same way I did while watching those 'Soulmate' videos.

"Was that my soulmate?!" I whip my head to the direction of the store and there's no sign of him. He probably left. This is so weird.

————————————————————
A/N:
Next chapter will be out very soon👀💜
I hope you enjoyed this.!💜