Part 30

Author's POV:

You slowly ate up your food while talking with everyone. But that wink never left your thoughts.

"What are we going to do after lunch??" Hobi asked enthusiastically.
"We can rest for some time and then play badminton!" Jin suggested. Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi got excited at his idea and decided it then and there.
"Anybody else playing with us?" Hobi asked looking at everyone. Jae and RM raised their hands, Hobi gave them a thumbs up as an answer because his mouth was full with food.

Meanwhile, you were thinking of walking around the beautiful lawn or maybe rest for some time.
You saw that except Yoongi, Tae and you everyone were doing something. About Yoongi you assumed he'd rest or read because he drove till here. You decided to ask Tae.

You prepared to not get flustered at his stare and then proceeded to ask him.
"Uhm...Tae?" You cleared you throat and called him. He hummed and turned to look at you.
"What are you going to do after lunch?" You asked casually. He thought for a while.
"I'll maybe sleep for some time or...I don't know" he shrugged while poking a rice cake.
"What are you gonna do?" He asked you.
"Uh? I'm gonna walk around the lawn.." you said as you took another bite of your food. He nodded in understanding and continued to eat.

Time Skip💫

Everyone was done eating. You were so satisfied by the new taste of food. The taste is different from the ones you have eaten in the past few weeks and by far Jimin's mom's cooking was your most favourite.

All the boys took their bowls, plates and spoons to the sink and you started washing them on the side.
Since, Mrs. Park cooked for everyone you decided to wash the dishes.

"Oh my! Y/n-iee you don't have to do that! I'll do it!" You saw Mrs Park walking towards you. You simply shook your head and smiled at her.

"No child! You are my guest and I don't want to make you work!"

"You told me call you mom and treat me like your daughter.." you smiled at her and she sighed.
"Can I at least help you a little?" She asked with puppy eyes just like Jimin does. You nodded and shifted a little to give her space to stand.

"Did the food fit your taste?" She asked with a smile hoping you liked the food. Your eyes lit up at her question.
"The food was really delicious!! The flavours were so rich! And honestly the food I had at Seoul are nothing before your cooking!" You complimented her with excitement and gave a chef's kiss at the end of your sentence.

She chuckled and got shy at the compliments and lightly hit me on my arm.
"I'm happy that you liked it...I was worried because you're a foreigner and if you'd like it.."
"No need to worry about it!" You said and she nodded smiling widely at you.

A few minutes later💫

"Oh...but why aren't you staying longer?" You asked pouring the washing liquid on the plate.
"I'd love to sweetie but my family is visiting me at our house and my husband won't be able to handle them alone." She said giggling. You nodded your head laughing.

You wanted to ask her about what she was talking about earlier but you were unsure of it. You didn't want to sound like you were fishing information.
You were now washing the last bowl and this was the time to ask. You framed a sentence in your head and gained the courage to ask. What you didn't realise was that Mrs Park was observing how you kept phasing out in the middle. She thought something was bothering you.

"Y/n, is something bothering you? You know you can ask me anything.." She spoke up. You kept that bowl aside and finally asked.
"Uhh uhm...Before lunch, you were telling about this girl Taehyung dated..." your voice trailed at the end of your words.
"OHH THAT! I can tell you about it.."