Part 40

The Next Morning ☀️

Author's POV:

The sunlight fell directly on your face through the open top of the tent that Tae had left open yesterday night. You were cursing the sun for waking you up but then heard giggles coming from your side.

You squinted your eyes trying to open them, only to see Taehyung already looking at you with an adoring gaze.

"Good Morning~" he cooed

"Good Morning creep!" You said rubbing your eyes. You looked at him and saw him pouting.
"What?" You both sat up.
"Yah! Don't call me a creep!" He pouted furrowing his eyebrows. You giggled at his face.
"Who was watching me sleep?"
"Me.."
"Yeah that's creepy.." You snickered.
"That's supposed to be romantic! Ugh!" He scrunched his nose in annoyance.
"Yeah I mean I've read fan ficti-" You slapped your palm on your mouth to shut up.
"Uh..I mean..books! I've read books where it's romantic but eh.." you fake laughed and mentally patted yourself for covering up well.

He had a confused expression yet nodded like he understood and then had a smirk on his face.
"So which member's fan fiction is your favourite huh?" He sleekly asked. You were caught off guard and you couldn't meet his eyes.
"Come on! Tell me...I'm hoping it's me." He took your hands in his and pouted.

God! This man and his duality! A while back he had a smirk and now a pout. Good luck Y/n!

"Uh...uhm I never read a lot of them so I don't know.." you gave an excuse but he was not buying it. He threw a fit like a child asking you about it so you decided to play with him a little. You smiled to yourself.
"Okay I'll tell you because you're too eager and excited now. It's Jimin." You said and smiled to yourself. You saw how his smile began fading away.
"Oohh..." his voice trailed away with a saddened face.

You felt bad for him and couldn't see him sad for a long time so you scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. You looked at him with a fond smile. He turned his face to the side ignoring you.

"Ah come on! Don't be upset over that!" You cooed. He sneaked a glance at you but looked away to not fall in your actions.
"Taeee~ fine! I was just messing with you!" The moment you said it, his head whipped towards you.
He furrowed his brows looking at you.

"I was just kidding. I used to read whatever came on my social media feed. I was not so specific about the characters or members. But honestly, most of them were on you." You confessed. He still wasn't convinced.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes! I'm telling you the truth." You confirmed. And there was the boxy smile back on his face. Instantly, he wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him. Both of your faces close to each other. You looked into his deep brown eyes as he stared right back at you. Slowly, his eyes moved from your eyes to lips and started leaning in.