Part 8

Monday, 4:30pm

            I enter the code of the apartment. Taking off my shoes tiredly, I throw my bag on the bean bag and let myself fall on the couch. I take out my phone to check texts and other notifications. That's when I realise I haven't really been on my phone the whole day. My phone is blown up by the texts on the group chat. I open it to see their replies to my last text.

Their last message was at 2pm which means I was having lunch at that time. I'm gonna leave them on cliffhanger.

I chuckled at her responses to my message earlier and throw my phone on the side. I got up from the couch and freshened up. Once again I lay on the couch trying to find something to watch on the TV. Finally after surfing all the channels I'm settled on the drama.

The whole apartment is quiet, only the sound of TV and me chewing on the candies could be heard. Suddenly my phone's notification bell goes off. I dust my hands and stretch my hand to pick up my phone. The display shows Jaehyun's name. Ohh right! He told me to text him when I reach home and I just forgot.

 Ohh right! He told me to text him when I reach home and I just forgot

(A/N: I know they exchanged Kakaotalk ID but I couldn't make that conversation so please bear with me🥺 sorry for interrupting!)

I tossed my phone back on the couch and got up to go to the kitchen to find something for me to eat. I just had a few candies and they were Ara's candies so she'll probably kill me for that. I find a jar of chocolate cookies in the kitchen cabinet.

"I guess these are enough for now" I took the jar out in the living room. Sitting on the couch comfortably I watch the drama while having the cookies.

After an hour or so, I heard someone entering the code followed by the sound of the door opening. I turn around to see both my crackheads walking through the door.

"We're back!! We even bought dumplings, fried chicken and beer for us!!" Scarlet raised the bag up showing me. I ran behind her to the kitchen.

"I'll set the table! You guys go and wash up fast!" I said excitedly. They both jogged to their rooms. I set the table properly and sit on one chair waiting for these two. Soon they both arrive and we start eating. That's when their questions start.

"Okay first! Tell us how you met him!" Squealed Ara.

"I went to the Music store you told me about and was just checking out IU's album that's when he asked me if I want any help. He looks so cute and handsome in real life! I even blabbered and made a fool out myself in front of him but doesn't matter. He offered me to show around the store because it is actually his grandfather's store. I bought one of his grandfather's Album and the IU one. But guess what?"

"Oh come on! Don't make us guess! Just tell us already!" Ara rolled her eyes and Scarlet playfully hit my arm. I laughed and continued.

"He didn't let me pay for them. So he asked me to pay him back by going for a lunch with him. I agreed. There was still time for lunch so he took me to SM Artium..." I told them everything. Both Ara and Scarlet were smiling widely the whole story.
"....and now we're friends!" I completed.

"Wahh, you're really lucky!" Exclaimed Scar.

"It was almost a date. I mean, he didn't let you pay anything and took you out. But do you think he has found his soulmate?" Ara asked me.

"I-I don't think so...it didn't seem like it. All I know is, he's not my soulmate because I didn't feel dazed and dizzy around him..."

Their mouths formed an O while they kept thinking about it.

Finding soulmate is kinda difficult. Just imagine, finding the person who is designated for you by the Universe. He/she could be anywhere in the world. It's a theory that when you're around your soulmate for the first time, you feel a little dizzy and everything around seems to blackout and dazed. It also says that our soulmate's guardian angel and our guardian work things out for us. They guide us to each other. There's one theory that also says that our soulmate comes in our dreams unknowingly. They give us messages through our dreams. Then once you meet and bond you start to feel each other's feelings, which is weird but okay.

"Well, we're 21 and we haven't found one. We're not even that eager to meet them but all these theories told by everyone and their stories on how they met and blah blah makes me curious! I just wanna know who that person is.." Ara groaned and hit her hand lightly on the table.

"Yah chill. We'll find out soon. I just hope they're good otherwise I'll prefer staying single for life." We all laughed at Scar's remark. We continue eating our food while cracking ourselves with our own weird jokes. Then we talk about the concert we're going to go on Thursday.

"Oh My God!! I'm so excited!! I still can't believe we'll be going for THE BTS concert!!!" I danced on my seat happily.

"Have you decided what to wear and everything? Make sure you don't wear the same thing ㅋㅋㅋ what if one of the members notice you and then the next day you're wearing the same thing for the fansign. That would be so funny!!" Scar said knowing me being lazy AF.

"No it won't happen. I haven't yet picked out what to wear but I'm definitely wearing different clothes on the both the days.." I defended myself. They both laughed at me.

After our dinner, I cleaned up after us and told Ara and Scarlet to go and watch something to relax. While cleaning my mind wandered off to the soulmate thing and the videos I watched of it. Just thinking about the videos and what she said in the video, I felt a little dizzy and weird in the pit of my stomach. Why does this keep happening? Should I tell Ara about it or keep it to myself? Ughh I'm confused!

"Y/n! Come fast! We're about to start the movie!"

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Scar calling me. I shrug the feeling and postpone my decision. I quickly get over with the cleaning and join them on the couch for the movie.

———————————————————-
A/N:
What do you think?? Do you think she should tell Ara about it or not?

I'll update the next part in 2days. I need a little break. I hope you understand💜

Enjoy!! Stay safe!💜💜