Part 41

Author's POV:

It's been almost 4 hours since you all started your journey back to Seoul. You and Hara were tired so you slept the whole time while the two boys were awake the whole ride talking about their schedules and other things.

After about 10 minutes, Tae first dropped Hara at her house, that's when you woke up. Sleepily, you waved at Hara who was now wide awake and waving back at you with a big grin.

"Ay sleepy head! Wake up!" Jae flicked your forehead making you wince in pain. Rubbing your forehead, your first instinct was to hit him.
"Ugh you're so annoying!" You groaned. Jae giggled ruffling your hair. Taehyung chuckled at the scene.
"Atleast say bye to me!" Jae whined. You rolled your eyes and said byee. He smiled with satisfaction and turned to return to his dorm.

Now it was just You and Tae. You turned to see Taehyung looking at you waiting for you to hop in front. You understood that later and then sat in the front seat beside him.

While driving to your apartment, he grabbed your hand, placed it on the gear then placed his big hand on your and held them tightly as he changed the gears. You blushed at his action. You always saw this happen on Instagram couple videos and thought how romantic it must be.

Indeed it was romantic even though it was the smallest gesture. He glanced at you and smiled. You returned him a smile still watching him drive.

Within 10 minutes, you were at your apartment complex's gate. Both of you quickly wore masks for security purpose and got down.

Taehyung helped you taking out your bags from the trunk and now you both were standing outside the gate on the pavement facing each other.

"Thank you for inviting me to the trip. For me, this Christmas was really special! Thank you for making it special!" You said with a genuine sweet smile looking up at his tall figure.

"Thank you for coming into my life! I know I sound corny right now but I don't care. I can't wait to spend more and more time with you. I love you Y/n!" With that he slightly took down his mask and leaned in to kiss you. You took down your mask a little before kissing him. He cupped your cheeks and locked his luscious lips with your soft ones. You kissed him back with the same love and passion.

"I love you more Tae!" You mumbled against his lips. He smiled into the kiss and you both pulled back. He pecked your forehead and caressed your hair tucking a fe strands behind your ear.

"Come on. Now go in!" He said to which you nodded. You pulled up his mask and then yours.

Grabbing your luggage to your side, you looked up at Taehyung who was already looking at you. You waved at him and smiled. You could see his smile even though he was wearing a mask. His eyes twinkled as he waved back at you.

You turned around and started walking towards your apartment building. You turned around to see if Tae had gone but to your surprise he was still there standing with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. It was very cold and seeing him stand there for you made your heart flutter. You waved at him again and gestured him to go back in his car but instead he gestured you to go in.

You sighed and gave him a flying kiss before going inside the lobby. It almost felt like a déjà vu.

Tiredly, you walked in the elevator to your floor and now we're standing in front of the door waiting for someone to open it. You were exhausted after the whole chaotic yet beautiful weekend.

Finally, Scarlet opened it and excitedly pulled you inside and brought you luggage in. You took off your shoes and threw yourself on the couch.

"Ara! Y/n is back!" Scarlet yelled and the next moment Ara was out of her room and now standing in front of you.
"Ay! How was Christmas huh?" Ara asked as both of them sat on the either sides of you.
"It was great actually!" You replied with a little excitement because you were tired af.
"We want details girl." Scarlet teased. Ara agreed and poked you in the waist.
"Ah! I'll give ALL the details tomorrow. Please?" You gave your best puppy eyes and they both nodded understanding you.