Part 4

(Time lapse) (Months later)

             Walking through the park on the pave surface I saw many kids with their parents playing and enjoying the little rides. The sun was ready to set and mild breezes were taking over the environment. It started feeling a little colder than before and me being me forgot to bring my jacket with me. Soon the winter break will start and I'll get to visit Ara and Scarlet. I sit on a bench sipping on my apple juice and watching the kids play while reminiscing about my precious childhood.

It's been a few months since Ara and Scarlet went to Seoul for studies. I'm happy that they're pursuing something they love. They always wanted to go there and study or even settle which is difficult but still they wanted to try it. I wonder what my future has planned for me.

My thoughts are interrupted by a phone call. Oh it's from Mom.
<Mom💕 00:00>
Me: Hey Maa!
Mom: Hey! Where are you?
Me: Umm I'm at the park nearby. Anything you want me to bring?
Mom: Yeah I called you to ask you to bring some snacks and please don't tell dad but can you bring me some candies?
Me: *giggles* I can bring the snacks but only a few candies because you're not supposed to have it.
Mom: Yeah I know! *rolls her eyes*
Me: I can literally hear your eye roll! *laughs* Okay I'll bring them but this is the last time!
Mom: Hehe thanks love! Anyway come home fast, it's getting dark now. Be careful!
Me: Yess Mom! See you later! Love you!
Mom: See you soon darling!
<Mom💕 3:29>

I get up from the bench, throw my empty apple juice pack in the trash and walk towards the convenience store.
Entering the store, I quickly get the snacks and Mom's favourite candies and checkout.

Within 5-6 minutes I reach my house. I use my spare keys to get inside.
"Mom! I'm home!"
"Wash up first and then meet me in the kitchen!" She yelled back from kitchen where I assume she is right now.

I quickly freshen up, change into my PJs and head towards the kitchen. As I reach the kitchen I see my mom preparing a meal. Through our kitchen I can get a clear view of the living room so I peak to see my dad sitting on the sofa watching the football match on TV. I take a seat on the table near the island and smuggle the candies to my mom. She smiles widely and keeps them in her secret compartment.

"Mom this is the last time okay?"
"What is the last time?" I flinch at the sudden appearance of my dad. My mom looks at me for a moment and then continues her work.
"Umm nothing. We were talking about how mom should reduce working so much.." I ramble. This isn't even related what am I saying!!
Dad looks at me with a weird expression which screams 'what the hell are you saying?'
So I just make my way out of the kitchen to escape from my dad.

Just as I sit on my bed my mom calls me out for dinner.
"So Y/n, have you packed your bags yet?" Dad asked me. I looked up from my plate shaking my head at his question.
"You have to start then! You'll be gone for a month so you need to take everything with you! What if you don't find it there?"

"I'll start packing the primary things before sleeping and if I have to buy anything I'll make a list of it. Don't worry dad! I still have 4 days."

"You better start packing, we don't want your last minute panic." Dad said and I nodded.

My dad can be pretty strict when it comes to packing, studies and our safety otherwise he's really cool.

I come to my room after the dinner and start packing. Ara told me it can get really cold there in winter so I packed my coats and jackets. I also put some fancy clothes just in case.
I list down a few things which I needed to buy.
I yawn looking down at my half packed bags and decide to pack the others by tomorrow.

(Time skip)
                Today's the day I'm leaving for Seoul. Currently I'm in the car as my parents are driving me to the airport. It's my first time travelling alone so they're very concerned about me. Mom is constantly giving me instructions and dad is telling her to calm down but is panicking on the inside. We finally reached the airport.