Part 64

Y/N's POV:

I stared at the text for two whole minutes. The thought of opening that text scared me.

Someone knows about my relationship with Taehyung and perhaps my pregnancy too.

I have heard a few stories about those obsessed fans stalking their idols and those were terrifying.

My feet instinctively took me outside to my sisters.

Author's POV:

You scurried outside to Ara and Scarlet who were laughing at the hilarious scene playing on the TV. The moment they both saw you nervously standing beside the couch, they paused their movie and turned to you.

"What happened Y/n? Everything alright?" Scarlet immediately asked when she saw the worry on your face.
When Scarlet asked you that, your vision got blurred by tears that surfaced your eyes. Your hormones weren't going easy on you.

"Oh my! Baby~ why are you crying?" Ara rose up from her seat and held you by your shoulders. She took you to the sofa and sat you between her and Scarlet. "I-I don't know....what to do now.." you choked on your tears. Ara and Scarlet exchanged a confused glance and turned to you.

Instead of telling them anything, you handed them your phone and displayed your Lock Screen to them. Clueless, Ara took the phone and gasped at the message. "What is it?! Show me!" Scar whined and snatched the phone from Ara's hand. Upon seeing the message, Scarlet was shocked. "This is scary. We should tell this to the boys." Scarlet said in all seriousness. You nodded. "I'll tell him tomorrow or maybe on our FaceTime today." You told the girls and they agreed.

"Don't worry, we're here to protect you. Don't stress over it." Ara said stroking the head of her sister in concern. To change the topic, Scarlet jumped up from the sofa and winked at Ara. She took the hint and imitated Scarlet's action. You stared at them raising a brow. "Let's make a delicious dinner together!" Scarlet raised a fist in the air. "Let's go!!" Ara did the same and they ran like children to the kitchen. You let out a small laugh seeing their attempts to distract you.

You followed them to the kitchen. The three of you stood behind the counter thinking about making something. They suddenly turned to you and then your bump. "What does our Y/n want?" They asked looking at you. You looked up thinking about something.
"Um I'm missing the food that our mom used to make!" You said making them a bounce in happiness. "We were craving the same!!" We did a little dance and then they both scattered in the kitchen to grab the ingredients needed.

"Let's make a home style dinner!" The three cheered and started making something delicious. The only thing they gave you was to chop the vegetables. You sat at the dining table and chopped the vegetables while the other two prepared for the base of the curry.

You glanced at them and felt so lucky to have them in your life. They were trying so much to distract you from the text thing that happened earlier. One thing you didn't tell them was about someone following you earlier.

You heaved a deep breath and took the chopped vegetables in the kitchen and handed it to Scarlet.

"Okay now marinate those vegetables." Scarlet placed the spices on the kitchen island and you started doing your thing.

Time skip

Y/n's POV:

The dinner was done preparing and eating. Scar, Ara and I were sitting on couch with an Icecream tub each and a movie playing on the TV. All those were my ice creams that Tae had bought for me but I gave it to them after a lot of begging.