Part 20

Y/N POV:

I entered his studio with small steps as my eyes wandered around in the studio. It was a small cubicle room with the equipments at the desk and a piano beside a small couch.

"Make yourself comfortable on that couch, I'll just complete this thing and we'll go for lunch." He said as he closed the door behind him and gave me his boxy smile. Cute.

I nodded and sat on the couch. I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram because I had nothing to do. That's when my bladder called out for help. I need bathroom! How do I ask him?! This is so awkward.
"Uh Tae?" I called him. He hummed as an answer.
"Where's the bathroom? I really need to use it." I asked feeling a bit awkward.
"Its there, behind that door." He said pointing at the door beside the couch. I thanked him and I went in.
I did my business and it felt so light! After washing my hands, I dried them using the tissue from the dispenser. I went out, quietly sat back on the sofa scrolling through my Instagram.

After a while, Taehyung started humming a tune, I sneaked a look at him. He looked so focused on his work. The light of the screen illuminated on his sculpted face highlighting his features. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked cute and really handsome at the same time. How?!!

I took a video of him working, secretly.

"Keep that, so that you can see me whenever you want to." I flinched. He turned his head to me, resting his chin on his palm. A smirk playing on his lips and here I am still not able to utter a word.

"Th-that's not wh-what I was doing.." I stuttered. He chuckled at me. "Then?" He asked.
"I was taking a Selfie!" I blurted out.
"Really? Show me!" He smirked again. Stupid smirk.
"No I'm not looking that good in it." I shook my head cutely at him.
"Nonsense. You're beautiful so don't say that." He said and as soon as he realised what he said, his face flushed pink and darted his eyes at the screen.

Meanwhile, I was a blushing mess. My heart fluttered at his words. I almost felt dizzy. I went back to my phone still not getting over what Taehyung said.

Around 10 minutes later, my eyelids felt heavier by the minute and in no time I felt asleep. My head lightly fell on the side.

Taehyung's POV:

What I said kept playing in my mind and making me flustered every time.

I just had to saved the files of my first and new mixtape. I thought it would be matter of a few minutes but it took longer than I expected it to.

(15 minutes later)

I made a new folder and transferred my work on the flash drive I had, it was going to take 10 more minutes for the transfer. I laid back stretching my arms and my eyes travelled to Y/n's direction.

She was sleeping. Cute. Her head leaned on the side uncomfortably. She must've been hungry and I made her wait. I felt bad for making her wait.

I got up from my seat and walked to the couch. Bending down, I held her carefully by the back of her neck while studying her features. She looked so peaceful while asleep. Her long black eyelashes resting at the base of her eyes. Her big eyes hold a different spark every time I see her. Her soft looking skin always made me want to touch it. I shook my thoughts away. Carefully, I rested her head on the back pillow.

She shuffled a little because of the movement and I was here wishing for her to not wake up. She adjusted herself and slept again. I sighed with relief. 

I stared at peaceful figure for one hard minute and then went back to my seat.

The transfer was complete. I took out the drive and logged out of the device and switched everything off. Took my wallet and keys.