Part 35

(In the Kitchen🥞)
Y/N's POV:

Am I falling for him?! I quickly shrugged the thought and answered Taehyung.

"Water is fine." I looked down at the beautifully stacked pancakes. Taehyung turned and opened the refrigerator door and took out a bottle of cold water.

He walked to me and placed the bottle in front of me and walked to the other side to take his nurungji.

Meanwhile, I cut a small piece and took a bite of the pancakes.
"Mmm it's tasty!" I moaned as I took another bite. Taehyung grinned at your reaction and sat beside you with his nurungji.

"Namjoon had improved in cooking, I must say!" I complimented the one who made these and glanced at Taehyung. He had a frown on his face. That's when I realised that I didn't compliment him.

"Of course, only the batter didn't make it great, it is perfectly cooked by you!" I ruffled Tae's hair and in return got his signature boxy smile.

I looked at Tae who took a piece of nurungji and brought it to my mouth. Without any hesitation, I opened my mouth wide and he shoved that piece in my mouth. Again I moaned at it's taste.

"Yah! Stop doing that!" Tae raised a brow at me as a smirk played on his face. I was clueless on what he was talking about.
"Stop doing what?" I innocently asked.
"Seriously Y/n?" He scoffed a laugh and continued eating the breakfast. I shrugged and continued eating. While eating we talked about random weird things that came to our mind.

After having a soulful breakfast, I washed the dishes and Taehyung went to take a shower. After the dishes were done, I took my clothes that I had kept on the side and went to do my laundry.

I loaded the laundry in the machine, added the detergent and softener and set it up for a quick wash. I sat on the small table and searched for my phone in my pocket.

I guess I left it in my room. I thought to myself and decided to pass the next half an hour in the room.

I entered my room and spotted my phone lying on the bed. I waddled to my bed and plopped on it. Grabbed my phone and started going to the notifications.

I realised I had missed Ara's 2 calls. She never calls twice. It's either 1 call and then texts but never 2 consecutive calls. I felt something was odd so I called her.

<Ara💕 00:00>
Me: Hello?

Ara: (Yelling) FINALLY YOU DECIDED TO CHECK YOUR PHONE!

Me: Hey hey! Calm down! What's with you yelling in the morning?!!

Ara: HOW CAN I BE CALM YOU STUPID ASS!

Me: YO STOP YELLING OR IM HANGING UP!

Ara: NOOO don't hang up! Pleaseeee

Me: Now that's better. Okay tell me what's up?

Ara: So how's everything going on there?

Me: It's going pretty well. I mean, we just came here yesterday...

Ara: Oh yeah right! You don't check your phone often, do you?