Part 39

Y/N'S POV:

After the passionate kiss that we shared, we lied down as we admired each other. Suddenly I got a call so I turned to take a look at my phone only to see a spam number calling.

I was about to turn to him when he scooted closer to me and hugged me from the back. His chest was touching my back as his warmth gave me comfort. I could feel his heart beating rapidly inside his chest. I turned around to face him and now our faces were just a few inches away from each other.

"I want to stay like this forever.." Taehyung mumbled. A smile crept on my face. My hands reached his hair as I started playing with it gently.
"I'd love to." I replied looking at him. He leaned and pecked my forehead.
"Tae~" I cooed. He hummed telling me to continue.
"So...are we..you know...dating now?" I tried to be smooth but couldn't.

"What do you want us to be?" He counter question as he smirked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked everywhere but his face and eyes.
"Come on! Look at me and answer me." He whined a little as he pulled me closer to him. I groaned at his demands while he laughed at me.
"Yes we're dating now." He said caressing my cheek.
"When are we gonna tell others?" I asked.
"Today. They already have a bit of idea." He giggled. I nodded as I chuckled at his words.

"But Tae, what about ARMY? I don't want them to hate you all because of me." I was concerned about their image.
"Don't worry about that! We'll keep it private and I don't think ARMY will do anything bad because I know they love us and they want us to be happy. So when time comes we'll tell ARMYs about it because they're a family." He said. The ARMY inside me was so happy hearing him say this so honestly that internally I was fangirling.

"We'll keep it private for the time being, we don't have to worry about that now." He said. It really comforted me because I've seen how a few obsessed fans react to the idol dating and how dangerous those people can be. That always made me suppress my feelings for Taehyung. But what he said gave me a bit of hope and comfort.

I hummed as a reply and snuggled in his chest. He pulled me closer leaving almost no space between us. The warmth that we gave each other in the cold weather was so cozy and comfortable that we both drifted off to sleep.

Half an hour later👀

My eyes fluttered open. The first thing I saw the moment I woke up was the magnificent face of my boyfriend. Wow that felt a bit weird.

He was asleep but still holding me tight. I trailed my fingers on the outline of his face studying his defined features carefully. My eyes travelled from his face to his lips followed by my fingers. My fingers traced his soft lips. The lips that kissed me a while back. He is my first kiss and I'll always be happy for that.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his softly, I was about to pull away when he pulled me closer to him turning the peck into a passionate kiss. A moan escaped my mouth in between our kiss. My hands reached the back of his neck holding him. We pulled away to catch a breath.

"So you were awake huh?" I asked as heaved a breath. He smirked at my question.
"I woke up when you were admiring my beautiful face." I lightly slapped his shoulder and laughed.

"Shall we go and celebrate with others now?" I asked. I was feeling bad because they were there all by themselves.
"Sure. Let's go in another 10 minutes. Hmm?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. Then we discussed on how to tell the others about us dating. And after that was decided, we took our phones and jackets a got out of the tent.

"Tae! Can we come and sleep here in the tent later?" I asked excitedly. He choked on air at my question.
"What?!"
"Hey! You dirty mind! I was talking about just sleeping, nothing nasty." I scrunched my nose. He laughed and took me in his embrace as we started walking towards the house. It was chilled outside which we probably didn't realise earlier.