Part 63

Y/N's POV:

I was so into my dreams and thankfully it was a good one. I wanted it to continue but my bladder said 'No, not today!'. I opened my eyes slowly as I started to realise that I slept in the middle of our movie marathon but it was not just me who slept off. The TV screen was off and everyone was on the floor snuggling into each other's arms. I checked the wall clock and it said 4:30 in the morning.

Then I heard a loud roar coming from my right side which scared me a little. I turned my head to see Jungkook cuddled up with Hoseok. They looked so cute!

I was still in Taehyung's arms. He looked uncomfortable sleeping sitting straight. I wanted to lay him down but right now my bladder was about to burst. So I carefully slid out of his hold and stood up. Cautiously, I stepped on the empty areas and went to pee.

I closed the door of the toilet after I was done and was walking back to my place when I heard a clinking sound of glass. I was in the living room and the sound seemed to come from the balcony. I sneakily walked towards the balcony with my balled fist in front of me as I if I were to fight. I peeped from the curtain to see who it was. When I saw who it was, a smile appeared on my face.

The people were - Ara and Namjoon having drinks together. They were sitting on the floor of the balcony by each other facing outside with almost no space between them. I assumed they both were talking and needed some privacy so I left without making any noise.

I reached near Taehyung and laid him down on his back. I placed myself beside him and instinctively he wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. Inhaling his musky scent, I slept within a few minutes.

Time Skip

It was around 8am when I woke up and everyone was already awake doing their routines.

Now it's almost 10 in the morning, we all had our breakfast together. Everyone was in a really good mood. Taehyung continuously paid attention to what I ate and what not. It was adorable. Then my mind wandered to the sight I saw early morning - Ara and Namjoon. My eyes travelled in their direction to see Namjoon sitting beside Ara at the table while he was telling her something, to which she was shyly laughing at what he said. To be honest, I have never seen her so shy. She was always the badass one, but I guess Namjoon is bringing out her soft side. I smiled to myself and continued with my breakfast.

"I have something to ask!" Hoseok suddenly said gaining everyone's attention. "So we have our debut anniversary coming up, I'd love you three to come for the shoot." He suggested. Scarlet squealed in excitement but I was worried.
"You won't be doing anything but just watch us while we shoot." When Jungkook said this we all nodded in understanding but still I was worried about something. "Are you talking about Festa??" Scarlet asked. "Uh it's not Festa, we already shot it but we will be shooting something else and I just know that you'll have loads of fun." Jimin explained.

Taehyung seemed to feel my tension. He placed his warm hand on my thigh and stroked it a little. My head turned to him.
"What happened love? It's okay if you don't want to come." He said seeing my face. I shook my head at him. "It's not that, I'm just nervous about something." I told him. His mouth curved into a small smile. "You don't have worry about anything. I'll be there with you if anything happens alright?" His words comforted me a lot. I kept aside my worries and nodded.

Maybe it's just my hormones acting up.

Seeing me nod, everyone cheered up and were excited for the shoot. Ara, Scar and I always wanted to see them shoot live and we were going to see it soon!

Time Skip

June 13th, Tuesday.

Today was the day we were going to watch BTS shoot something live. Even though the three of us have been friends with them for months now, we were super excited to watch them.