Part 42

30th December,
Morning, 8:25 ☀️

Y/N'S POV:

I groaned hearing my alarm go off for the 3rd time now.

"Turn off that disgusting thing!" Ara growled in my face and turned away shoving a pillow on her ear. I rolled and scanned for my phone and finally turned it off instead of snoozing it.

Great way to start a morning!

Sense the sarcasm guys. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. I grabbed the phone to check the time and saw a few notifications on the Bangtan group and a missed video call from your mom.

I instantly video called my mom. I was missing both my parents a lot. The last time I talked to them was when I told them about my acceptance letter. They were so happy, dad even teared up a bit. I felt so content after seeing them happy.

After 2 attempts, mom finally picked up my call revealing both my parents bickering for screen time. I facepalmed and chuckled at their behaviour.

I talked with them for about 20 minutes and mom was surprised to see me up at 8:30 in the morning. As usual my mom kept on teasing me with Jaehyun only because she liked him and on the other hand my dad told me stay away from boys and all I did was laugh at them bickering about my love life. The only thing I didn't tell them was about my relationship with Taehyung. I was not sure how they'll take that in so I just dodged every question of me dating anyone.

I felt refreshed after talking with my parents after so long. I got off the bed and started with my day.

I showered, and now Scar and I were having breakfast while Ara was still showering.

"Umm Y/n...." Scar said. I looked up from my plate and a gestured her to go on.
"Are you still upset about your plan not happening and Taehyung not coming here?" Concern was evident in her voice.

"What? No! Like I said yesterday, I was not upset and I'm still not upset. I'm actually happy that he's getting to spend his birthday with his family and I know how he missed them so much. I mean I felt a little bad but eh.." I shrugged and continued eating.

"Wow Our Y/n is mature now...good good!" She said as took a sip of her coffee.

"I'd be happy even if I get to spend time with Tae on his birthday. I'm just hoping he comes back early." I lifted my empty plate tans walked to the sink.

Scar turned around in her chair and came to the sink to wash her plate.
"Don't worry! You'll get to be with him the whole day." She patted my shoulder with wet hands and I glared at her to which she laughed and ran off.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my shared bedroom with Ara, got my phone and came out in the living room. By then Ara was having her breakfast while Scar did her homework and I did nothing but watch 2 Broke girls that was being shown on the TV.

After a while of doing nothing, I got bored and decided to get out of the house and roam around the city.

I wore a jeans and a simple white top with my winter jacket. Grabbed my wallet and phone and went near the door to wear my shoes when Ara stopped me.

"Where are you going?"
"Out." I tied my laces and stood up.
"It's cold Bitch you'll freeze!"
"I'm wearing my jacket and it's not too cold. I'll be back after lunch." I said and turned to leave.

"What about Taehyung's birthday then??" She asked and I turned just to shrug.
"I don't know. He hasn't texted me yet. He must be tired with all the continuous travelling so maybe we'll just meet in the evening."
"Maybe? Um..okay." She looked at me with an unconvinced smile and I just nodded and left the house.