Part 16

Sunday, 10:30am.
Y/N POV:
I squinted my eyes open and groaned to the amount of sunlight hitting directly into my eyes through the curtain. I rolled around and collided to my sister lying beside me.

"Argh..go to your side~" Ara groaned as she pushed me on the other side. I rolled to my side and stretched my arms and legs and laid there staring at the ceiling. God I hate mornings!
My hand reaches the table and I grab my phone.
It's 10:30 in the morning and it's Sunday so I can sleep in. With that I throw my phone beside me and took my position to sleep. The moment I closed my eyes, my notification bell went off.

"Argh! Great timing huh!" I mumbled as I took the phone to check who texted me. The moment I saw the name displayed, my eyes went wide and I sat up straight on my bed.
It was Taehyung's text.
"Shit it's him! I have a dinner with him and I'm still sleeping!" I said loud enough for Ara to hear.
"Dude stop talking! You're loud!" Ara hit me and pulled a cushion over her ear facing the other side. I ignored her and started thinking of what to reply.
"Ahh Damn it! I'll just be honest." I unlocked my phone and started texting him.

" I unlocked my phone and started texting him

I jumped off the bed and directly went in for a shower

I jumped off the bed and directly went in for a shower. The whole shower I practiced how I'm going to introduce myself to him. After I was done, I wrapped my towel around my body and left the bathroom.