Part 23

________________________________________
A/N:
This chapter will have different POVs so please don't get confused. Read the chapter carefully and you'll get. Have fun!💕
________________________________________

Wednesday, 12:30pm.
Y/N POV:

Today we were going to visit BTS but still since morning the day is so relaxed and laid back.

Yesterday after Ara and Scar came back home, I asked Taehyung if Scarlet can accompany us because leaving her out felt bad. Obviously Taehyung's answer was yes but then Scarlet revealed that she has a blind date in the evening.

Currently, Ara was making lunch for us and I helped her a bit. On the other side, Scarlet was busy deciding and displaying outfits to us.

(Time Skip💫)

A while back, Taehyung texted me telling me that Jin is going to prepare dinner for us so we have to stay back till dinner. I obviously had to say yes! Who will deny this offer?!

It was 4pm right now. Scarlet is going to leave in half an hour. Even we had to get ready, so I jumped off the bed and freshened up to get ready.

We were going to dress casual yet pretty. Ara settled on a black ankle length jeans and a light olive green T-shirt and I was wearing my blue and white stripes shirt and blue jeans with my white sneakers.

"Ara! That looks too simple... wear these accessories!" I said showing her a few accessories to wear. She frowned, looked at herself and then back at me.
"Nah! I don't want to and see, I have this small necklace so I don't need anything else." She said pointing at the delicate gold necklace dad gifted her on her first birthday. She has been wearing it since then and it still fits her neck properly.
I sighed and gave up knowing she won't listen to me.

"At least let me do your hair!" I looked at her with pleading eyes hoping it'll work.
"Okay fine! Don't make it too showy." She said before sitting in front of me. To be honest, I was just going to make a cute and simple hairstyle which can fit her outfit.

"Guys! I'm leaving! Have fun with Bangtan!" Scarlet announced as she climbed on our bedroom door.
"We want details okay! Have a great date!" Ara said and we all laughed.
"I don't know who it's going to be! I just hope they're fun." Scarlet sighed while checking her watch.
"God! Bye guys! See you at night!" Scarlet yelled running outside. We yelled our goodbyes and continued to finish up.

The time passed by quickly and it was time to leave. They told us to be at the address by 5:30 and it 5pm now so we left the house. We had to pick up the flowers on our way. Ara had booked a cab already and it had arrived. We hurried downstairs and got into the cab. First picked up the flowers and drove towards their dorm.

Taehyung's POV:

               The whole morning, Jin hyung made everyone work. I had to go to the supermarket to buy a few things that he forgot to buy yesterday. Jimin and Jungkook were in charge of cleaning the house and Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung arranged drinks for us. Namjoon hyung helped Jin hyung in making the food.

Everything was done. Everyone were sitting on the couch watching drama while Namjoon and Jin hyung were almost done with the food and everything. While coming home from supermarket, I brought home a lot of Ice cream because Y/n likes Ice cream a lot!