Part 12

(The day of Fanmeeting)
9:14am

I have been out roaming in the neighbourhood since half an hour trying to find something nice to give the boys as a gift. I'm already done with others, only the '95 line is left. Getting something for them was really hard. Like they can buy anything they want so what's gonna make my gift precious. While walking down the road I saw a little shop at the corner of the road. I went in. It was a very small shop. I ran my eyes through the items there trying to find something I can buy for V and Chim. I found a bracelet. It was a delicate dark silver bracelet with adorable charms on it. Very minimal and pretty.

"Hello, can you please show me this bracelet?" I asked the person behind the counter. He nodded and took out the bracelet tray and showed me all types of the bracelets. There were many showy and fancy ones but I just felt drawn by that simple and delicate one. "This one please.." I pointed at the one I wanted. He took it out from the tray and handed it to me. I took a proper look at it to see if it's not broken or something. I smiled to myself and asked the man the price of it.
"This one comes in pair. So it'll be $10."
I nodded and told him to pack the two separately. Thanking him I left the store.

Okay now Tae's gift is done. Only Jiminie remaining. Should I get him a sippy-cup? Will that look too childish? Ha! Who cares? I'm getting that little baby a sippy cup. I entered a nearby store and asked for the sipper. They showed me a few cute ones. I chose the purple cup with unicorn on it and at the last minute I bought him a baby chick plushie. I'm sure he'll like it. I smile to myself as I checkout and leave the store.

The fan sign event is at 4pm and the venue is nearby so we'll have to reach there atleast an hour and a half early. It's almost 10:30am when I reach home. Ara and Scar went to college. Ara will be home by 1pm skipping the last 2 classes and Scar had some presentation or something. I was alone at home. So I decided to segregate the gifts and keep them ready.
It took only 10minutes to segregate them. I was still not satisfied with the gifts so I decided on writing each of them a handwritten letter filled with love and encouraging words and then put them in the envelopes I bought just now.

I sit at Ara's desk with the material and start writing my thoughts on each member. One after the other, I finished writing the seven letters. I even teared up a bit at the end of Namjoon's letter. I carefully put them in the envelopes, labelled them and they were ready! I was getting up from the desk to put them in the proper bags when I saw similar envelopes lying in the corner of the table. I reached for them and took a look at it. Even Ara wrote letters to them. My mouth curved into a smile seeing how we think alike. I kept them at their place and went to do my work.

Everything was ready. I put the small paper bags in a big bag and kept on the chair in living room. Turning on my heel, I stride towards the kitchen to make something for lunch. I open the fridge to see what I have to make something. The eggs and leftover rice caught my attention. I take them out and start preparing egg rice which my mom once taught me. I chop the spring onions finely, and season the rice with some sesame oil and salt. Having the ingredients ready I cook for myself.

"Umm..wow! Tasty but still not Mom's level!" I mumbled as I took another spoonful of rice. Mom always made me this whenever we didn't eat the rice. What I made was tasty but not even at par with mom made food.

I decide to take a quick shower. I take my towel and hang it inside the bathroom. I strip down and step into the shower. I turn the metallic knob, releasing thousands of warm drops trickling down my back. The warmth was relaxing. It released the tension in my muscles which relieved me. I wash my hair with the vanilla scented shampoo that I always use. Quickly scrubbing my body, I wash myself for the last time and turn off the knob. I gently dry myself with the soft towel and wrapping myself in it, I step out of the shower. Taking another towel I dry my hair a bit. That's when I hear the door opening. Hastily I close the bedroom door halfway and peek through it.