Part 22

(The Next Day🍃)
Tuesday, 8:30am.

Y/N POV:

Ara and Scar went to their University and I was here having cereal and milk as my breakfast.

Yesterday while having dinner I told them about the invitation and they freaking screamed. Well, I can understand. Who can stay quiet when BTS actually invites you to meet them? No one.

Since, we had to go tomorrow and we were going at their house for the first time, we decided to get them a gift. As I was the only one free, the duty was mine to find them a gift.

I was confused on what to get them, so I gave my mom a call.

<Mom💕 00:00>
Mom: Hello?
Me: Hey Mom!!
Mom: (shouted) You rascal! Why are you not calling me?! Ara kept me updated! Just wait till you come home..
Me: (whining) ahhh momma, I'm sorryyyy! I promise I'll call you every alternate day!
Mom: You HAVE to! Otherwise you won't be leaving anywhere without me.
Me: Yes! I promise!
Mom: Good! Now tell me, who's this Jaehyun guy?
Me: Oh He's just a friend! I went to this shop and it was his grandfather's shop so she showed me around and he's famous.
Mom: Famous? Is he one of the guys you go crazy for?
Me: Not them, but just other group.
Mom: Ohh and are you doing well?
Me: Yes Maa! Don't worry! I'm doing great here!
Mom: Your dad was asking whether you got any notifications from the universities you applied to.
Me: Nope...not yet. The date for the result is still a week away so till then I'm just hoping to get into a university. *sighs*
Mom: Dont worry love! You'll get the University of your choice! Till then don't think too much and enjoy the place you're at.
Me: Yeah mom! I'm not thinking too much. Anyway I wanted to ask you, what can we gift people when we visit their house for the first time?
Mom: Whose house are you going to??
Me: Umm It's Ara's Friend's house. They called us for dinner. So what can I take for them?
Mom: uh okay. Take wine and some beautiful flowers with you. Or you can give them Wine and scented candles too! But I'll suggest wine and flowers!
Me: *excited* okay!! So I'll get Red wine and some flowers! Thank you so much mom!!!
Mom: Don't thank me but call me from time to time!
Me: Yessss Mom! Anyway, I have to go now! I'll call you back soon!
Mom: Okay love! Be careful and Take care! Love you!
Me: Love you too Maa! Bye!
<Mom💕 10:05>

Felt so good after talking to mom!

I kept my phone aside and went to take a bath. I had nothing to do and it was still early, I took a long bath.

I'll buy the flowers from the florist near the convenience store tomorrow before leaving. What's the time now? I peeked out of the door to see the time. It's only 10 so I have a lot of time! I'll make something for lunch and then I can go to buy the wine. I planned everything by myself.

2:30pm, Afternoon.

After procrastinating a lot, I finally left house to search a wine. I walked down the street following the directions of my GPS to a shop.

The apartment complex was in the centre so it was easy to reach places just by walking. No money wasted on cabs.

I reached the place. It was really posh from outside. I pushed open the thick glass door and entered the shop. My eyes wandered around the shop. All the bottles of different types of wines were kept in perfect order. Each section was dedicated to a particular type and age of wine.

"How May I help you Ma'am?" A sweet voice said. I turned around to face the person. It was a girl who looked in her mid 20s. Really pretty.
"Uh I'm searching for red wine." I answered.
"Any particular brand you have in mind?" She asked with a sweet smile. I thought for a while and remembered that my dad once mentioned some French wine.
"Do you happen to have French Bordeaux?" She smiled and nodded.
"Come here." She gestured me to go with her.

She took me to the section with all the imported brands. I looked at the bottles without touching it.

One bottle caught my attention. It was an old wine.
"Can you take it out for me?" I requested the girl. She nodded and took it out delicately.
"Are you gifting it to someone?" She asked me. I nodded. "I'm visiting my friend's place for the first time so as a gesture I'm buying this."

She smiled, "This will definitely fit the mood."
I nodded with a smile and took the bottle in my hands. I carefully checked the bottle and told her to pack it for me.

I payed for the wine and left the shop not before thanking the girl for helping me out.

Oh I forgot to ask her name! I mentally facepalmed myself.

I was happily walking back to the apartment, when I saw the cafe I wanted to visit but didn't because of the crowd. It was empty right now so I decided to have a cup of coffee and then go home.

The bells chimed as I entered the cafe. As the cafe was empty, I caught the attention of the staff. The happily welcomed me inside. I went to the counter and ordered a Caramel Macchiato with a blueberry cheesecake. I sat down at the table near the glass that had the view of the street. Soon my order arrived and drank my coffee. The coffee was so smooth and tasty! No wonder this place was crowded last time. The cheesecake tasted delicious!

I looked around the cafe to admire the decor of it. It was more of an aesthetic cafe. The interior was well done and properly maintained. Ambience was perfect. The cafe was filled with mild vanilla scent which relaxed the nerves and gave out warmth.
Overall the cafe was great!

After finishing my coffee and cheesecake, I bought macaroons for Ara and Scarlet. I wanted to eat Mochi too but they were finished. I frowned.

"Ma'am, you can come in the evening. We'll keep a packet ready for you!" The girl at the counter said the moment she saw me frown. I smiled and nodded excitedly. I paid for everything and bid the girl a goodbye before leaving the cafe.

Today was such a great day! So I decided to book the flowers right now so that tomorrow it won't be a hasty job.

I walked to the florist beside the convenience store which was near the apartment complex. I entered the shop and a pleasant floral smell hit me.

A guy who looked like he was in his late 20s appeared in front me and greeted me. I bowed and greeted him back.

"Which flowers are you looking for?" He asked with a smile.
"Uhh I don't know, but something that'll mean a blooming friendship?" I said looking around trying to find some flower which catches my attention.
"Oh great! We have daisies, iris, yellow roses and many more. We can make a small bouquet if you want or you can buy them separately too." He explained. I thought on it and decide to make it into a arrangement without cutting the stems.

"Um I want to keep them in the vase so can you arrange them like that?" I asked. He nodded.
"Which flowers do you want me to include in it?" He asked as he took out a notepad to write.
"Daisies, Iris, yellow roses and... add some chrysanthemums and a few larkspur. If you feel there are any more flowers that suit the theme then add them too but please don't make it too tacky." I told him to which he nodded while noting everything down.
"When do you want it?" He asked looking up from his notes.
"Tomorrow by 4:30 in the evening." I answered.
"Okay! This is your receipt. Your flowers will be ready at the given time!" He said smiling. I nodded and proceeded to pay the advance money. I took the receipt and then left the shop.

Okay! Everything is done! Now I just have to pick up the flowers tomorrow!

I can't believe I'm going to meet all of them!! I have to stay calm or else I'm definitely gonna make a fool out of myself. I laughed to myself and walked to the apartment complex.

________________________________________
A/N:

So this was the surprise!! I hope you liked it! 🥺

Anyway, the next chapter will be out soon!😉