Part 5

Y/N POV:

Ara kept my luggage in the trunk of the car. She started driving as I buckled up myself. I was looking outside the window the whole time. It was so beautiful. From the inside of the plane it seemed to be similar to (Your country name) but it's pretty different than that. The tall buildings were the most significant difference.

"So how are you feeling??" Ara asked me smiling widely.
"Just a little tired but I had fun in the plane. I made a friend too!"

"That's great! Finally you're getting out of your shell. How are mom and dad?"

"Shoot! I need to call them! By the way they're doing great."

"Here take this." Ara said and passed me her phone. I quickly called up my mom which was a bad move knowing she never picks up on time. As I expected, she didn't pick up the call. So I called up my dad and he picked it up on the third ring itself.
< Dad💖 00:00 >
Dad: Hey Ara! Are you at the airport??
Y/n: Dad it's Y/n! I reached a few minutes back and now I'm the car with Ara.
Dad: Finally you reached! How was the flight sweetie?
Y/n: It was great! I was sleeping for half of the time.
Dad: Hahaha! Good good! Now have fun for a month because then your college starts. Also, if you need money just give me call...same goes for Ara and Scarlet too.
Y/n: Yessss Dad~ I will.! Please tell mom too that I reached here safely. She didn't pick up the call.
Dad: What else can we expect from your mom? She is in the supermarket right now but I'll let her know. Now you go have fun and stay safe! Don't go outside late hours and if you go then take Ara with you. Okay?
Y/n: Yessssss Dad.!! I will I will.! You take care of mom and yourself.! I'll call you later...Byeeee daddaaaa~
Dad: Byeeee Sweetie! Take care!
< Dad💖 2:58 >

"So we'll go to the apartment now and you can rest for the day okay?" Ara said
"Okay but let's have dinner somewhere outside"
"Sure! Whatever you say. See this is the apartment complex and there's a convenient store just a lane down. So if you need to buy something you can always go there." Ara said as we entered the parking area of the apartment complex.

We get out of the car and take my luggage. We enter the elevator and I tell her about Eunmin Unnie. She's happy that I made a friend on flight. The elevator dinged and the big metal door opened on the 11th floor. We got out of the elevator and walked down the passage.

As we reached the apartment, she put in the passcode and we got inside.

"So I need to remember one thing and that is - Ara's apartment is the 7th door on the left from elevator...Okay!" I gave myself a reminder.

"Welcome Home! This is going to be your home too.!" Scarlet hugged me out of nowhere while I was scanning the house.

"Scar!!! I missed you so much!!" We were jumping while hugging and soon Ara joined us. I really missed them a lot. I felt lonely even when I had Tess with me.

"You should go and freshen up now. I'll make something for you to eat. Scar please show her around." With that Ara went to the kitchen and I followed Scar to the room.

It is a two bedroom apartment so it's pretty spacious. The furniture is not too much, it's minimal and very cute. The living room had a couch with a small coffee table in the middle and a bean bag on the side. The kitchen was open with a connecting island dining area and two lamps hanging upside down. Whoever designed it has a really nice taste.

"Get changed and meet us in the living room. Take your time okay!" Saying this Scarlet left the room closing the door on her way out.

I decided to take a quick shower. Opening my bag I took my towel and went to take a hot shower.

After a nice hot shower, I changed into my sweatpants and a hoodie. I entered the living room while tying my hair up in a bun. I saw both of them seated on the couch watching something on the TV.
They got up from the couch the moment they saw me and told me to follow them to the dining. I followed them.

"I love the way you designed this place! Who did it?"
"We both did it! We wanted it to be minimal yet cute." Ara said while serving me some ramen and kimchi.
"You always wanted to try ramen and kimchi so here you go! Eat well!" Ara said smiling fondly at my surprised face. I nodded.

I was hungry so I dived into it. It was so tasty! After eating, the three of us were on the couch watching a movie.
The living room had a big French window and a balcony outside. The balcony had a few plants. I saw outside the window, it was about to get dark. I checked the time and it said 7pm.

"Guys can I go to the balcony?" I asked them.
They both looked at each other and laughed at me.
"Why are you laughing?!" I pouted.
"You don't have to ask for permission to go to the balcony you idiot." Scarlet said and poked my forehead.
I shyly laughed and got up from the couch to go out.

The moment I opened the door, a cold breeze hit me on the face sending shivers to my whole body. Damn it's really cold. It feels like it'll snow any moment now. I shivered because of the cold. It was freezing outside. Quickly I went inside otherwise I would have frozen like Anna.

"How was it huh? Freezing right?!" Ara asked smirking.
They knew it was freezing cold yet they didn't stop me. (-_-)
I rolled my eyes at them and fell on the beanbag.

"Let's order something for dinner, I don't wanna go out in this cold right now." I suggested.
"Okay! Let's order a pizza then!" Scar said and called up the pizzeria.

Soon, the pizza was delivered and we ate it while watching a random drama that was playing on the TV.

9:12pm

Scarlet went to her room to complete some assignment so it was just Ara and I on the couch. Technically it was just me because Ara was letting out small snores indicating that she's sleeping. I chuckled at her small figure sleeping like a foetus.

I got up from the couch, switched off the TV and moved Ara a little so that she'll wake up, but in vain. I was headed towards the room to sleep but told Scar about Ara first so that she doesn't sleep on the couch uncomfortably.

Entering the room, I kept my phone on the side table and plopped on the bed. The mattress felt really comfortable to my body. I just sunk into it.

Just as I was about to sleep, the man with the mask whom I saw in the cafe flashed through my mind. The same moment I felt a shiver down my spine and a burn in my chest. It was just for a second and then it was gone. This is weird. I shrugged the feeling and slept off in that comfortable mattress.

———————————————————
A/N:
I know this chapter is a little boring but I can assure you that this is just the start. It will get better and better in the future parts.
Stay safe everyone! 💕
Love you all.!💜