Part 38

Y/N'S POV:

I was surprised to see this because I only knew about Jae's plan and not this. Moreover, Taehyung was standing very close to me which was making me nervous. I could feel and hear his breathing.

Soon, he gently removed his hands from your shoulders and you walked towards the Tent checking it out from all the sides.

Outside, the tent was simple yet aesthetically decorated. Inside, the soft looking bedding was done with a few throw pillows scattered around. You walked to Taehyung and stood in front of him.

"You did all this?" I asked looking at the beautiful tent.
"Yeah.... I mean, Kook and Jin Hyung helped me a lot." He said scratching his head. My face formed an 'O' and then I smiled fondly at him.

"I love this!" I exclaimed happily.
"I'm happy that you loved it." He said putting his hands in his pockets as he looked at me who was clapping hands in joy.
"Let's go inside." Taehyung said as he took his shoes off and we both got inside.

I carefully stepped inside the tent as my feet sunk into the soft bedding. Taehyung followed me inside and sat just beside me. It was cold yet cozy in here.
I look around and saw a few food items on the right side of the tent.

"What is this for?" I asked him while I put the blanket on both of our legs.
"For you. You always wanted to stargaze and stay the night outside. So...." his voice trailed towards the end as I smiled shyly seeing how he remembered the things I said.

"But aren't we celebrating Christmas with all of them?" I pouted. I don't want him to leave the boys alone just to fulfill my wish.
"Uh...if you want then we can go back later or even call them here. But later." Taehyung hesitated at first but said it. I nodded in understanding.
For a minute, there was silence. A comfortable silence, we were just in each other's company.

Suddenly he stood up on his knees and zipped open the top of the tent leaving only the transparent plastic sheet for safety. Now I could clearly see the cluster of stars. The tiny twinkling stars were scattered in the dark cold sky.

Taehyung lied down beside me. I followed his actions and did the same. Both of us lying down in the comfy bed and fluffy blankets covering us as we gazed the sky.

"You know, Ara and I love stargazing. Every weekend we used to go to the roof with some snacks or drinks and lie there for some time while watching the sky, the moon and the stars. She is the one who got me into this. We used to talk about random stuff or sometimes even deep talks. I never really had many friends and she's the only one who has been with me. I wish she could come here and do this..." I sniffed. I was missing Ara a lot.

The moment I sniffed, Taehyung turned to me and looked at me with concern. I turned to look at him only to see his soft eyes already on me.
"Hey hey...don't cry. I know you miss your sister. I also know that even she's missing you. You know what? Take a picture and send it to her telling her you miss her. You'll feel better." He said with a cute smile. I nodded and went ahead to take a picture. I sent the best picture to her and kept my phone aside.

Meanwhile, Taehyung played soft piano on his phone giving the whole thing a serene touch.
After that he turned to me. We both were now facing each other.

"Tae, do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked. He told me to go on and ask him.
"Who is Sojung?" I asked in a low voice. I saw how his face dropped at the mention of her.
"It's okay if you're not comfortable to talk about-..." "No no. Anyway I wanted to you tell this beforehand so why not?" He said. I nodded and waited for him to speak.

He cleared his throat. "Sowon...I mean Sojung was my first real girlfriend whom I loved a lot. I pampered her with everything. She met me when was a trainee in Bighit and then we bumped into each other a lot. Later, she took the initiative and asked me out. I had already started to develop feelings for her so I said yes and we both started dating. In a few months, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she gladly accepted. Our company didn't know anything about our relationship. We secretly bought a house for us in the same complex as our dorm house. A year together with her felt so good. She was the reason I looked forward to each day. Then later, both of our schedule was tight. She had debuted just a year back so she had a lot of work. While I had a comeback and a world tour waiting for me. We both talked very rarely and still our relationship was doing good because at night she used to be in my arms. Everything was going well. I went on tour and when we were at the second destination, the next day was Our 2nd Anniversary and I wanted to surprise her. So after our performance there, we had 2 days off so I took off from there and came here. I went home with a bouquet and cake for her. I walked in the house..." he paused for a while as flashbacks were coming in front of his eyes.