Part 28

8:45am
Author's POV:

It was almost 9am. Only half an hour had passed since you started the journey and it was already chaotic. The plans that Jaehyun had of sleeping peacefully were totally ruined but nonetheless that guy joined the chaos too. You were the DJ at first but Kook didn't let you be.

So as a sweet revenge you took out your snacks and gave everyone except Kook. That bunny boy pouted and gave you those bambi eyes, you gave in and passed him a few chips, sighing to yourself.

"Are we there yet?" Jimin asked.
"We started not even half an hour back and you already started with this." Tae groaned while you laughed.
"Tae I'm hungry!" You whined. Tae looked at you with disbelief.
"You just ate!" Jaehyun came forward pulled my ponytail lightly.
"Hey! My hair~!" You cried out and the others laughed. Taehyung's hand reached your head and he patted you softly.

Taehyung took a turn at the McDonald's Drive-thru and I smiled widely clapping my hands looking at him.

"Wahh! When we were telling you to stop for eating you didn't!" Jimin gasped and you stuck your tongue out at them.
"Okay guys! Order fast or else I'm outta here." Tae informed and you all immediately placed our orders.

The other boys also drove in here and ordered food. After picking up the order, Taehyung kept driving and since you were sitting in front, you had to feed him.

Time Skip💫

Cool breeze tickled your skin, waking you up from your nap. The car was still on the road but inside it was silent. You fluttered your eyes open and looked around you. Taehyung was focused on the road but noticed you looking around. The three boys at the back were deep asleep.

"Slept well?" Tae asked. You nodded and hummed rubbing your eyes.
"Where have we reached now?" You asked in a groggy low tone.
"We're 15 minutes away from Jimin's Vacation house." He said still looking on the road.
"What?! I slept for so long!" Your eyes widened at the amount of time you slept.
"Why didn't you wake me up?!" You pouted looking at him. He giggled, "You looked so peaceful and cute while asleep that I didn't feel like disturbing you.." he said.

A tint of red showed up on the apple of your cheeks at the mention of him calling you cute. That made your heart flutter and he always made you feel that way.

You were not sure of your feelings for him because you both have been together for a short period of time and moreover he's famous and a person with taste so you had no chance. You were sure of one thing that you were starting to like the real Taehyung.

"Anyway, do you want a candy? I stole it for you and those monkeys are asleep so we can have it." You winked and he nodded his head rapidly.

You took out the bag of candies and put a few in Tae's mouth. He smiled with his filled cheeks making him look even cuter.

"Umm..mhmm stolen candies taste even better!" You moaned at the sweet and sour taste of the sour belts. What you hadn't notice was Taehyung getting red at the sound of your moans.

Soon the boys woke up and started asking the same questions to which you calmly replied. Jimin's phone rang and it was his mom asking where have we reached. He talked with her in his sleepy voice which was cute and sexy at the same time.

"Guys..my mom has made lunch for us and she has already cleaned the house.." Jimin said in a low sleepy voice.
"Jimin you already said that when we started in the morning." Taehyung said and you giggled.
"Oh whatever. I don't remember what she said but I only heard come early and don't eat outside..." Till the end of the sentence Jimin slept off again.