Part 57

Author's POV:

"But first tell me if you have forgiven me or not.." Tae asked giving you the puppy eyes.

You mentally sighed because how on earth are you not gonna fall for that cute little face. So you decided to forgive him.

"I'll forgive you on one condition." You stated. His eyes lit up at your words. He sat straight and smiled widely.
"I'm ready for anything! Literally anything!" He said gripping on your hands tightly.

"Well, you'll have to buy me food."
"That's it? That's all? I thought you wanted something different." He frowned a little making you giggle.
"Right now, I just need food and you. Please promise me that you won't hurt me." You said looking down at your hands and suddenly felt your chin being lifted up to face Taehyung.

"Love, I won't ever hurt like I did this time. I love you way too much to do that again and anyway where am I going to find such a low maintenance girlfriend in this high maintenance world." He pecked on your lips at the end. You hit on his chest for saying that and he engulfed you in a hug with laughing.

Everything felt way better than it was for the past 1 day. It felt perfect to be in his arms. The warmth that you missed was back.

Breaking the hug, he excused himself to go to the restroom while you sat on the couch browsing through your social apps. You heard the pincode of the door beeping, indicating that someone was entering. You assumed they were Ara and Scarlet because they were pretty loud outside.

They both came in and you greeted them by saying "Hey!". That's when it struck you that Taehyung was inside and Ara and Scarlet were home too. If they get to know he's here, they won't hesitate to fight him.

You immediately got off the couch and smiled at both the girls sheepishly just wishing that Taehyung takes longer but luck wasn't on your side.

Taehyung entered the living room while wiping his hands. "Baby I'm back." He said and froze at the sight of the two girls throwing daggers at him.

You immediately ran and stood in front him covering him to protect him from your sisters.
"You! What are you doing here?!" Scarlet said as she walked towards you and Tae.

"I-I came to a-apologise!" He stuttered. Ara looked at him with a suspicious glare.
"Really? Well, you're still gonna get a few slipper hits for hurting our little sister!" With that Taehyung ran around the house with Ara and Scarlet running around behind him. You stood there looking at the chaos and then Taehyung came behind you and held you as a shield.

"Guys! Guys! Stop! I already forgave him and anyway he realised his mistake so don't hit him please..." you pleaded them and Ara and Scarlet heaved a sigh.
"We're letting it go only because Y/n told us to, so you better not hurt her again or else you know.." Scar said with a smirk. Taehyung just nodded with a pout and hugged you from the back. His breath fanned your neck as he pecked your bare shoulder.

Scar and Ara turned and walked and then turned back to you both "and you both! Try using protection next time hmm?" Ara said in a sarcastic tone. You choked on your saliva while Taehyung loosened his grip on you feeling stupid and embarrassed.

Tae and you helped both of them to put things in their places. Once you were done, you remembered that you didn't get to show Taehyung the scan. So you jogged to your room to get it.

You came out and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch while typing something on phone. You went and sat beside him. You poked his arm to get his attention.
"Just a second bun, let me tell Yoongi Hyung that I won't be back for dinner." You nodded as a smile crept on your lips.