Part 54

The Next Morning ☀️
Y/N'S POV:

I woke up around 8 in the morning still feeling weak. I texted Minah in the morning telling her that I won't be attending college today. Scarlet made some soup for me. Weakly, I ate it all and now I'm sitting on the couch all cuddled up in my fluffy blanket watching Hotel Del Luna on Television.

Scarlet and Ara were insisting on staying at home to check up on me but I told them to continue their routine. While watching the drama, I chomped on potato chips. I was calmly watching the drama when the doorbell rang. I groaned and got off the couch to open the door.

I opened the door a little and peeked out to see who it was. My eyes lit up at the sight of the person standing outside. I swung open the door with a huge smile on my face.

"Jaehyunnieeeee!!" I opened my arms and watched his face fall seeing me. I frowned and closed my arms again.
"What happened to you?!" His face now filled with concern and worry.
"Ehh I don't know. Just weakness." I answered. He sighed and entered the apartment and closed the door behind him.
"So what brings you here?" I asked him still standing near the closed door.
"Just wanted to hangout with my best friend." He ruffled my hair and giggled at my eye roll.

I jogged to the couch and cleaned it a bit since it was a mess. I heard him chuckle and I gestured him to sit. We both sat as he analysed my pale face.
"What?" I asked him giving a side eye.
"Are you overworking yourself?"
"No. Why would I? My college work and job has been pretty laid back." I answered. He didn't look convinced but just nodded.
"Anyway, I bought some spicy pork belly and jajjangmyeon for us!" He said raising the two bags in his hands. I clapped my hands at the mention of food and helped him set it on the coffee table itself.

I almost took the first bite and felt my stomach grumble. I kept the spoonful of food back in the bowl and rested my hand on my stomach while slightly rubbing it. The grumbling settled down so I took the same spoonful and put it in my mouth.

"Wow! I needed this!" I said while savouring the spicy taste of the pork. Jaehyun just smiled at me and continued eating food while telling me about his recent comeback.

Once we were done eating all of it, he cleaned everything even though I told him not to. After he was done cleaning, we both sat on the couch talking about whatever came to our minds. We couldn't meet a lot because of our schedules and whenever we met, him or I had to leave early for some work.

Now he was telling me how he and Johnny pranked Yuta only to get pranked back by him. I laughed a lot listening to all the bizarre stories.

Suddenly, I got this queasy feeling in my stomach like I was about to throw up. I stopped listening to what Jaehyun was saying and ran to the bathroom while covering my mouth. I opened the door and squatted in front of the toilet bowl and threw up my delicious lunch.

"Oh god! Y/n!" I heard Jaehyun's voice behind me. Without turning to look back, I waved at him telling him to go out but he didn't listen. He came behind me and gathered my hair in his fist and rubbed my back.
"It's okay, it's okay..." he kept mumbling. I was so close to crying. I didn't want him to see me like this plus I'm already feeling drained now. I want to eat but I don't want to eat. What the fuck is happening to me?!

I flushed the toilet and went to the wash basin to rinse my mouth and wash my face. The whole time Jaehyun held my hair together in the back and caressed my back. Once I was done, we both walked out and sat on my bed.

"Y/n, did you visit the doctor?" He asked me in a concerned voice. I shook my head and heard him sigh at it.
"Let's go now. It's not just 'ehh', I think you have flu or maybe some other issue." He said patting my back lightly.
"It's probably just indigestion. It'll go in a day or two." I reasoned as I wiped my mouth with the napkin that was lying nearby.
"Okay fine. But if it gets worse, you have to go to the doctor or I'm telling Taehyung Hyung." He said almost threatening me.
"No no not Taehyung please! He'll worry about me for nothing and it'll distract him from work. I'll go to the doctor if it gets worse okay?" I sighed and Jaehyun ruffled my hair.